GO!

Beloved Raqma R.I.P

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 2:18am PST 
I'm missing you already my baby, your mummy loves you so much!! You loved me more than any human has ever done and you were all I had I don't know what I'm going to do. Yesterday knight was so painful.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 2:32am PST 
The most painful thing is that someone killed my baby delibrately!:-( I found out he was poisoned by someone throwing something he thought was a treat onto my balcony. I feel so sick with pain don't know what to do!!!!!!:-( He stopped eating for a couple of days,the vet initially thought it was heatstroke. When I got home last night,he was so weak I burst into tears. I rushed him to the vet and when the Dr examined him and added pressure to his stomach he started to vomit bile and died. The Dr said straight away that he hd been poisoned!! What evil person!!!. I found out from my neighbour that the same thing had happened to their dog and he died too.How can someone want to hurt my most adorable 2 month old baby!!! I can't bear this.
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 3:16am PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]