GO!

Goodbye to my beautiful girl

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Koko

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 1:47pm PST 
Koko ..... 8 1/2 years old, my best friend and soul mate. 11th February 2012. My heart just aches, my tears flow. I miss you so much it hurts. I will never ever forget you, the bond we shared was so special. I have such a huge void in my life, I love you, miss you.

Fi

rainbowrainbowrainbow xxx rainbowrainbowrainbow xxx
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 3:36pm PST 
Koko,
We are doing our best to help make your Mommy feel better.
We are here anytime she needs us.We know right now she is really missing you. We sent your wing to Mom in hopes that someone who knows the Dogster trivks that we do not can attach them for you. You certainly earned them with all you added to your Mom's life.

little angelrainbow "Fly Free Sweet Koko"rainbowlittle angel

Fi, It does get better,I promise. You will always miss her,but she is with you,in the space she earned herself in your heart. We are here if you need us and sendwishesbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug to help comfort you.
Mika,Kai&Pam
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 4:08pm PST 
My heart goes out to you on the loss of your beautiful Koko. I'm sure the angels at Rainbow Bridge are helping her find her way around. She will always be with you in your heart. We are all here to help you get through this any way we can.hug
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 4:51pm PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend Koko ...cry

Rest In Peace Pretty girl.....rainbow

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..
[notify]
Koko

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 4:42am PST 
I've been given some wings for my gorgeous Koko from the love Mika,Kai&Pam. Can somebody help me attach them to Koko please. I would be very grateful.

xxxxxx little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel xxxxxx
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 7:10am PST 
R.I.P. Koko hughughug's to you and your family at this sad time. cry
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 11:38am PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
Koko

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 4:59am PST 
I miss my Koko cry crycry cry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
Winston

Bark loudly but- don't bite

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 4:04pm PST 
Thinking of you. It's so hard but know that she's dancing on the clouds and keeping a watch out over you. They're never gone from our hearts. Hugs to you and your beautiful girl. hughughug
[notify]
Koko

Barked: Fri May 11, '12 1:05pm PST 
3 months tomorrow since my koko left me and went across Rainbow Bridge. Oh how i miss her .... her beautiful face, her waggy tail, her look of unconditional love, her sloppy kisses, her snoring ......

I love you koko, always and forever.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2