GO!

Rest in Peace Romeo

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Molly

Yes I do have to- wag with my- whole body

Barked: Sat Jul 9, '11 3:49pm PST 
We had to euthanize our beloved boy today. His body was just giving out. After the stroke he was fine for a few weeks and then went into kidney failure. I know it is natural to second guess. I would have done ANYTHING to make it better for him. It never gets any easier.
[notify]
Molly Doll (- In Loving- Memory)

Living life to- to the full at- the bridge

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '11 5:26am PST 
We are so so sorry for your loss hughughug
You gave your Romeo the greatest gift you could and that was taking away his pain and thats the most heart whelming thing you can do.
I wish I knew what to say to you to make things easier.
I am sending lots of hugs to you all
Mommys mommy,Molly and Rossco xxx
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '11 7:36am PST 
the last act of love is the hardest
fly free romeo

angel feather kisses to all who miss you
[notify]

Romeo - RIP We Love- You

I love everybody

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 12:43am PST 
I caught myself feeding Romeo this morning. I had it all ready before I realized he is not here to eat it. At the vets I was the rational one and took care of everything meanwhile wanting to scream at my vet that there had to be something they could do. I keep telling myself things like we did everything that we could we tried everything we could he was just elderly and it was his time. It doesn't help but I keep telling myself that. Maybe some day I will believe it. I just want him back. When I came home even if I left for a few minutes he would go and get a toy, hair tie, shoe, something and bring it to me. Like he was saying hey here is a gift I am glad you are back. I know that time will make it stop hurting. I know this I know that I can't keep screaming at myself that there was something else we could do. It doesn't stop me from doing it though. I am actually considering putting my dog up for adoption because if it is this hard to lose one that I was just caring for how hard is it going to be to lose my own.... never mind I know the answer I have to have a service dog but why do I have to love them so much. Sorry for the depressing post but god this hurts.
[notify]
Molly Doll (- In Loving- Memory)

Living life to- to the full at- the bridge

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 7:19am PST 
Please don't give up on your other dog,she needs you and as hard as it feels Romeo is out of pain and asleep now. Your love will never die but it will get easier,I have had 3 dogs to have passed and I think about them all the time,but having Molly and Rossco here as helped,they are not replacements for Bonnie,Elsa and Ben but having them in my life is such a joy and I know Molly won't be here forever as shes got bone cancer and every day is a precious joy for us and her. Try not to give up, Romeo would not want that he would want you to carry on and be happy and be happy when you think of your times together.
I am always here for a chat when your feeling down,your still raw at the moment and coming to terms with your loss,you need to heal and in time you will.
Sending lots of hugs
Rachel(mollys mom) and Molly and Rossco xxx
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 7:30am PST 
fly free sweet romeo
[notify]
Morgan Anna- Maria- Bridge Ange

Have tiara, will- party!

Barked: Wed Jul 13, '11 8:11am PST 
Fly free, sweet Romeo! *sends hugs to your entire pack* It is so terribly sad to lose one you love, but your heart does heal with time. You did all you could for your boy and I know he is going to be waiting for you one day with many kisses and hugs. Please know that it DOES get better, and your other pups will be the best medicine for your aching heart after the immediate pain wanes a bit.
[notify]
Romeo - RIP We Love- You

I love everybody

Barked: Wed Jul 13, '11 10:35pm PST 
Thank you, I keep the others close to me because they miss him too. I can't eat, sleep, or smile and won't be able to for a while. There are way to many memories. I have to remind myself that when I am making food for the other dogs not to make him a bowl of his favorite. I just miss him.
[notify]
Lucky- (R.I.P)

We were lucky- with you, baby- girl.

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '11 11:44am PST 
hug We are so sorry for your loss, but you know what was best for Romeo; at the end we have to make the most selfless and loving, but also hardest decision. Much love and many prayers for your family in this hard time.

It does get easier, the pain never goes away but it will ease and the memories that once made you cry will make you smile. He will always be a part of you, they remain in our hearts forever.

"Goodbye may seem forever,
Farewell is like the end
But in my heart is a memory
and there you'll always be"
[notify]
Romeo - RIP We Love- You

I love everybody

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 10:56pm PST 
0731.It will be a week tomorrow. I think night time is the worst. I keep expecting him to walk through the door and tell me that it is time to go to bed. He was very insistent about this. If I didn't listen I often wound up with a am staff on my keyboard prompting many of my work emails to wind up with words like this gjas4 in them. I know I will never stop missing him and try to remember the good things but there are a couple of memories that I wish I could get out of my head.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2