GO!

Gone Way Too Soon

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

R.I.P Grizzly

Widdo Cutie.

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 7:01pm PST 
Little Grizzly passed away. Even though he was a friends dog and I've only seen him twice. I'm still going to miss the little fellow.

I'm not 100% sure how but he got attacked by another dog and the dog ended up killing him.

I feel so bad for my friend. He really enjoyed the companionship he got from Grizzly and I've never seen him sad since I've met him. cry

Rest In Peace - Grizzly
[notify]
Riley

Run. Play. Love.

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '11 10:50am PST 
I'm so very sorry.
[notify]
R.I.P Grizzly

Widdo Cutie.

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '11 7:17pm PST 
Thank you, Riley. hug
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 10:07am PST 
Geez , not a good way to leave this life , may it be a better one at the bridge...frown

Rest In Peace grizzly ...

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..cry
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 12:36pm PST 
crycrywell things like that happen every where i´m afraid
it´s the most awful thing that an owner can experience,next to a car accident...
my boxer brother got attacked very very bad as a pup and mom is a experienced dog owner,but she just wasn´t fast enough to get between bull/boy and the large male shepard.
that was ofleashe ofcourse.
it was me that got bullie free of his grip on his head by attacking the dog and we had a huge fight
the owner of the dog did nothing,he even shouted to mom that i ,her dog, was a vicious animal for attacking him
bull/boy almost died and it took 6 months for him to recover from a cracked scul and severe bite wounds to his face and head.
bad ownership and not understanding the dog they own is the main problem with things like this.
it´s a shame.cry
[notify]
Lil Girl - R.I.P- Sweetheart

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 4:55pm PST 
Grizzly was such a sweat baby. So sorry, It sucks that it happened. Lets just hope things are better for Grizzly at the bridge. I'll greet him with open arms cause I too went to the bridge before my time. hug
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 1:29pm PST 
hughughughughug

Griz...we know how you feel and our hearts go out to you. We just lost our packs BFF today. Murphy (aka the Murphinator) went to the rainbow bridge this afternoon (his pic is on my page). He went from complications of diabetes...he was 11 years old. We will miss him dearly.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '11 4:48am PST 
RIP Griz hug RIP Murphy hug
[notify]