GO!

I got a card in the mail.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Angels of- the Roo Crew

Watching over- our pals

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 6:58pm PST 
When Sammy & Bernie were sent on their final journey and given their wings, our vet clinic sent us a card, too. While the sentiment wasn't as beautiful, it meant so very much.

Our vet made a personal donation to UC Davis in Sammy's name for both of them. Sammy was a patient there. It was right. It still chokes me up, and its been 3 years. cry
Lucky- (R.I.P)

We were lucky- with you, baby- girl.

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 9:29pm PST 
When we had to put Lucky down we got a card not much later after in the mail. It was a simple card, but it was the thought that counted. I mean after the loss of your best friend...I don't think you care if the card is elaborate or not. At least I didn't. I thought the card was nice. Just like Turner, the vet's message was also very considerate saying whenever we were ready, we could pick Lucky up at any time. It was nice not to be rushed to do something so hard.
[notify]
Isabelle RIP

Pumpkin Pie- Puppy 2009-2010

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 7:44am PST 
When Isabelle passed our vet sent us a card and made a donation in her name. Michigan State sent us a children's book called Dog Heaven, everyone that knew her wrote something about her in the front pages. The book was such a surprise, although it brings me to tears whenever I read it.
[notify]

♥CoC- o- Chanel&heart- s; -

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 5:27pm PST 
When CoCo passed I got a card in the mail signed by all of the clinic's employees. It's a small practice and I was very, very emotional. We still go there and they bring her up from time to time.
[notify]
Zoey

love my family- but strangers- beware

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 8:56pm PST 
When Blue passed the vet that we had taken him to which wasn't our normal vet wasn't very nice in the least. No card or anything but a big bill from them. When Shelby passed and we took her to be cremated they were so nice and we did get a nice card in the mail later. Also in her box when we picked up her ashes there was a nice note in it. They are our normal vet and have been for about 14 years.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 11:28am PST 
We try to remember to send cards to our deceased grooming or boarding clients.
Seeing how important this is to all of you will help me to now make an extra effort to continue doing this!!!
[notify]
Jackson

Christmas Eve- Baby

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 2:41pm PST 
Toto, that is a very nice thing to say. I'm positive your clients appreciate the kindness and knowing that someone understands and cares.
[notify]
Sam----- In Loving Memory

Did I hear- someone say dog- park?!

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '11 2:34pm PST 
same with our sammy here but we just put down our dear tick she was haveing very very bad Seizures.crycrycrycrycry I know I will miss our ticky.crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycryfrown (crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry: ((crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycryfrown (crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry: ((crycry
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2