GO!

Tragic Accident today

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Smokey

Time for a nap

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 12:48pm PST 
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but today on my way to go bike riding, I saw a few cars stopped on a busy 4 lane road in an Atlanta suburb. A women was cradling something in her arms, and as I got closer I saw it was a dog, about 7 months old and about 45 pounds, tan in color. They were trying to lift the unconcious dog , that had just been hit by a car, as it ran into the road,into one of the cars. The 12 year old girl, that was the owner of the dog, was crying hysterically, and kept talking to the dog saying " Why did you run away from me, when I called you?" over and over again as she sobbed.

The dog was bleeding from the mouth, and it's tongue was hanging out, and it didn't appear to be breathing. We finally got the dog in the back of this SUV, and they headed to the vet, along with the girl who had called her parents on her cellphone to tell them what happened.

After they left, I got back in my car, and as I drove away, I could still remember that young girl crying and talking to her dog... I cried for quite awhile, as I drove along.....
[notify]
Eclipse

I am a Diva- Girl

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 1:15pm PST 
crycrycrycrycrycrycry That is sooooo sadcrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 1:17am PST 
crycrycrycrycryso sadhughughughughug
[notify]

River