GO!

Time To Say Goodbye...

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Cledus T

Wreckin Crew

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '11 7:07pm PST 
It is hard I am crying and still cry I miss Cledus so much she knows your doing what is best for her. My heart is with you !
R
[notify]
Lucky- (R.I.P)

We were lucky- with you, baby- girl.

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 10:39pm PST 
little angel Rest in peace, Maya. I hope you find peace at the bridge in a body free from pain.

You didn't fail Maya. I found her story, your story, of how you brought her to such a state where she could enjoy life again such a wonderful story. She knew love, she lived...I mean really lived in her time she had with you. You gave her what all dogs need and deserve to experience, you suceeded, not failed. Dogs are never with us long enough, as a story I read once said "Dogs don't live as long as people do because they're already good"

I was similar after we put our shepherd down, able to keep it together for the most part but then at certain moments I'd fall apart again. You know you did right by Maya, in life and in death. Much love and sympathy to you from our family hug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3