GO!

A year ago today

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Zoey

love my family- but strangers- beware

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 5:31pm PST 
One year ago today we lost our sweet Shelby at 12.5 years old. She had a rough go at the end and went on to have peace. Sometimes it is a little farther in the back of your mind with everything else that goes on but you still don't forget. Tonight I sit and look at her ashes, picture, and collar and miss her so. I like to think she still looks over us and protects us. We still and always miss you Shelbers!
[notify]
Charley - R.I.P my- Handsome boy

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 5:54pm PST 
No, You never forget. I have a few of my own anniversarys in heaven coming soon. Shelby is watching over you, at the end of the bridge just waiting for the day that you will be united again. Just keep her in your heart. Never forget. I don't. I lost my Charley and my Lil Girl both on the same date. 8/5. I'll never forget August 5
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Tue May 3, '11 11:00am PST 
Its never easy to lose a friend ...cry
But its so nice to be remembered ...little angel

Rest In Peace Shelby

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..cry
[notify]

Kasey

Barked: Sun May 8, '11 1:54pm PST 
Thoughts go out to you and your Shelby, she was beautiful!
[notify]
Olive- (1997-2011)

I'm the best- doggie in the- whole world

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 7:39am PST 
Shelby's family,

They say time heals, but not always. The intensity of sorrow lessens, but the loss is still there nonetheless.

Memories are wonderful things. Cherish yours. Try not to be too sad. You had a wonderful life together. Sounds like Shelby and her family were very lucky to be together.

Peace, Olive, Ruby and Sydney
[notify]