GO!

didn't even get a chance to say bye.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Azura Blue

Azura Bean The- great- never leaves- your

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 10:24pm PST 
For the past few weeks I have been trying to save my blue heeler Azura from dying from pyometra. She has been suffering for some time and I had finally gotten some where with imom that showed some promising help, i got home from college to sewer my parents against my wishes and with no consideration of my feelings took Azura to a shelter. I'm praying that someone can adopt and save her. Do for her what i couldn't. I am completely heart broken that i never kissed my best friend good bye. Azura Blue deserves the world and I'm sad she's gone!
[notify]
Megan

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 8:00am PST 
Call the shelter! Go to the shelter! It may not be too late.

This is so tragic because pyometra is so preventable. Even if it is too late for this dog, please tell everyone your story and encourage them to have their dogs spayed.
[notify]
Azura Blue

Azura Bean The- great- never leaves- your

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 7:52pm PST 
I tried calling but the shelter told me it was too late. I never understood why it was always promoted to get ur pat spayed until now. Now i know i will definitely being spayeding my next pet. But i will definitely be not bringing another dog into my current household.
[notify]

Azura Blue

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 6:14am PST 
Good news. We adopted Azura Blue from the Delco SPCA. She's healthy and happy now, and we look forward to years of happy times together. I'm sorry that she left you so suddenly, and hope that this news will take away some of your hurt.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 6:54am PST 
That is awesome!! cheerhamster dance
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 7:33am PST 
OMD!! That is PAWSOME!!!!!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

hughug
[notify]
Misty *RIP- Mommy's- Angel*

Is that food for- me???

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 8:50am PST 
Talk about getting closure! What a lucky pup to have found a loving new home so quickly. cheer
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 4:47pm PST 
What is pyometra?
[notify]
Mr. Pibbs- *CGC*

Snuggle up!

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 5:52pm PST 
This is the most awesome news ever!!!

So glad this story has a happy ending!cheercheercheer

Hucky and Ringo- Pyometra is a life threatening infection in the uterus that can hit an unspayed female at anytime.cry
[notify]
Tegan

a playful- worrier (really- he worries!)

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 11:42pm PST 
i am happy this had a happy ending. my great dane was put down a week ago. I was in the hospital myself and she was in boarding at my work (a vet hospital) and she passed in her sleep. Not getting to say goodbye is the most heartbreaking thing in life...
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2