GO!

My sad sad death...

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Oreo(in loving memory)

They didn't stop- they just kept- on going

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 12:56pm PST 
My mommy age of only 13 was going to the shoe store with he mom. Me and Kayuh were being bad boys and we ran outside behind the car. My mommy's sisters got kayuh but oreo kept running. My mommy's sisters and herself knew oreo would comback... he always did. So off my mommy and her mom went to the shoe store. When they came back i wasn't in the house. My mommy said where is oreo? They said he didn't come back. "why didn't you go find him?" My mommy asked. My mommy went outside to the front door to go call my name when she found a note and oreo's collar all bloody. The note said " I'm sorry, your dog go hit bye a car..." Then it had there phone number. We first went to the fire station and asked, they hadn't seen him. We called for him for about 30 mins. We called the guy that left the note he said that he was over by the stop sign. we rushed over there, got out of the car rushed over there was oreo, he didn't look so good. We took him to the vet, they checked his heart rate but he didn't have a pulse. He was hit but died instantly is what they said. They hit him so hard his collar flew off, and broke his ribs and other body parts. It was really goory. My mommy didn't go to school the next few days. shockcrycrycrycrycryshrug
[notify]
Kayuh

Im a purebreed- Malamute!

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 12:57pm PST 
I should've been there with you bro. but i was just a puppy....frown
[notify]
Nikita- Sophia- ღ- ღ

I have a new fur- sis!!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 2:47pm PST 
Oreo hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

Pup-pup

Don't come any- closer!

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 5:10pm PST 
Oreo *snuffle, snuffle* I love you bro! I miss you dearly, when i make it up there i am going to give you a million kisses! My heart goes to you...
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '07 6:33pm PST 
i'm sorry you had to cross the bridge that way sweet pup
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Meggie

Mommy's girl!

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '07 7:01pm PST 
Oh Oreo...What a sad way to have to go. I miss my fur-sis Kelsi. I know that she will be a good friend to you at the Bridge until you reunite with the rest of your family.

hug sweet pup
[notify]
ANGEL JERRY 20/4/98-15/8/00

R.I.P IN LOVING- MEMORY

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 3:09am PST 
hughughughughugOREOhughughughug
[notify]
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 7:03am PST 
OUR PRAYERS TO YOU.WOOFS,
dogcrycryshockshrughug
[notify]
♥Joey- RIP my- princess

What Sock?

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 9:51am PST 
So sorry for the tragic loss of your Oreo. Know that there is no pain at the rainbow bridge and you will meet again one day. Kisses to you and your family in this difficult time. Joey
[notify]
Angus - 2/22/02 - 11/21/06

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 2:36pm PST 
That made my mommy cry. I too was hit by a car and died. It's very painful. Whatever you and your family do - DO NOT blame yourself!!! It was an accident. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!hug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2