GO!

Heads up all! New community forum being established!

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 7:47am PST 
I will check out mypaws!

I like Dogsterfriends best so far. If you go to home and then scroll down you will find chat café. I like that one. Yesterday we had donuts and hot cocoa and chatted with lots of nice pals. It appears each day somefur starts the thread for that day. I didn't see one for today so I started one. shock
When you reply to somefur just click the reply in the brown box on the bottom right. I think the shoutbox is just for quick messages. They have lots of fun icons.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 5:10pm PST 
I just read MyPaws.com terms of service .. wasnt going to sign up.. just curious...

Wouldnt do so with this in their terms anyway

"..... You agree the photos and videos (content) you upload are yours and not copyrighted by someone else. You also give MyPaws and its parent company Wyatt Online Media LLC permission to use your content (copyrighted or not) on our website, Facebook page, and other advertising material without attribution to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with MyPAws.com. ...."

It effectively means MY rights(protected in International Law) can be totally ignored by them...

OOOOOkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... I think they need a little educating re the Law of Copyright.

Sadly.. folk dont normally read terms of service.

Edited by author Thu Jan 23, '14 5:11pm PST

[notify]
✨- Finley- ✨

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 11:55pm PST 
Actually, they seem very well versed in copyright law, which is why they have you agree to their usage...if you check the box, they have not violated any copyright by using your content since you gave your permission.

Just thought I'd clarify as I am an attorney. Don't click boxes without reading what you are agreeing to-- thought everyone knew that.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 12:23am PST 
As you are well aware.. people rarely do seem to read the Terms...... sadly.

Edited by author Fri Jan 24, '14 12:39am PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 2:11am PST 
Will be registering there today. Thanks,guys!!!!! Love you and look forward to seeing you all there.cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 27, '14 9:40am PST 
Setting up a community over at www.MarkedTurf.com too -- a forum for dogs and one for cats. It is in the development stage now so it doesn't look too pretty yet, but it will get there soon. Come on over and let's see if we can recreate the fun and keep the connections going with Dogster and Catster friends.
[notify]
Amber

All the world's- a playground!

Barked: Mon Jan 27, '14 11:25am PST 
Flicka and Finley, that's why I never submit my pictures to any photo contests. You have to give up your rights to the photo. Years from now I don't want to see MY pictures on a greetings card or on a cereal box.

dog walk
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3