GO!

How do I make the group messages stop coming to my email address?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 1:05am PST 
I hope this is the right place to put this, if not, please feel free to move this post. All of a sudden I am getting group messages coming to my email address. I always had the group message settings set to check my messages on the group page and I didn't change it but I am still getting messages sent to my email address. This all started yesterday. I wrote to Dogster HQ but have not heard anything back. Anyone else having this problem? It's not just one group but several groups this is happening with.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 3:10am PST 
Sounds like fleas! The watch dog should be back to you! If not, follow up with HQ!!!
[notify]
Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 4:20am PST 
What is the TAT for HQ to respond? Anyone know?
[notify]

Wasabi

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 7:58am PST 
I'm getting the same thing, it's highly irritating. I've been deleting groups, even then the emails keep coming.
What is going on? confused
[notify]
♥CHLO- E♥

Chloe's got Mom- wrapped around- her paws

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 11:29am PST 
HQ is aware of the problem & they're working to resolved itmeditatemeditatemeditate
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 3:49pm PST 
Glad I'm not the only one with the problem, but I seem to have stopped getting dogster and catster group messages in my email inbox already, so I guess they've fixed the problem. smile
[notify]
Pepper

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 10:20pm PST 
OK, glad to see this is not just me. I have not been on this site in literally YEARS, and all of a sudden I ma being spammed by Dogster multiple times. I havent been here in so long I had to reset my password. I am guessing it;s either a glitch in the system, or a hack (unlikely) or the powers that be are trying to get members back so did an override of preferences.

My little Pepper went to the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago, she was the last dog I had on Dogster. I have none on here now.
[notify]
Sparkles

Sparkles - The Hyper One

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 5:20am PST 
I really hope they get this fixed soon. So far, I've deleted 18 email messages in the past 24 hours. How can something like this happen? Did someone in HQ lift their leg and pee on the server or something? confused
[notify]