GO!

Watch Dog is Writing for Dogster Magazine!

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 11:30am PST 
Watch Dog a.k.a. John D. Williams is Dogster's beloved customer support manager. He dishes on the dog issues of the day in Dogster Magazine every Thursday!

This week, he turns into a very wise, very furry thinker. George Bernard Paw, anyone?

Great Quotes from Furry Philosophers

Pawlease have a look and leave your own quote for "Watchdog in the comments!

puppy
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue May 1, '12 12:34pm PST 
Watch Dog wrote a book review in his latest article, a review of Andrew Krüger’s new book, "Get the Cookie, Paco!" about the link between management skills and pet behavior.

Leave a comment at the end of the article for a chance to win a copy of the book!

blue dog
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu May 17, '12 1:19pm PST 
There’s something special about your first dog.cloud 9

This week Watch Dog tells the story of how his first dog Pal saved a petting zoo!

Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 11:55am PST 
Having just celebrated Memorial Day, in which we honor those who have made the supreme sacrifice for our nation -- including our often unheralded military dogs -- it’s a natural thing to have our thoughts turn back to loved ones we have lost.

Please share how you've chosen to honor your pet’s memory in the article comments.

rainbowlittle angelrainbow
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 9:56am PST 
Last week Watch Dog shared his dog memorials, and some of you shared yours. Now, he wants to see more, and he's giving away some of Dogster's virtual currency (Zealies) to every community member who sends him a photo!
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 2:30pm PST 
Don't miss Watch Dog's book review of "Soldier Dog" by Maria Goodavage! I have a copy on my nightstand that I can't wait to read!

Maria has graciously offered a copy of the book to one lucky Dogster! Post your thoughts about Military Working Dogs in the article comments for the chance to get one for your nightstand!

Edited by author Wed Jun 27, '12 3:27pm PST

Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 11:45am PST 
A long time ago, Dogster's Watch Dog fostered a fantastic dog, then gave the pooch up rather then keep him.

Have you ever let a great dog get away?
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '12 12:05pm PST 
Besides making me look good every day!

What I Do All Day as Dogster's Watch Dog
Dogster Dog

Happy Happy Tail- Wagger!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:23pm PST 
This week, Watch Dog invites all Dogsters to sit back and relax with these 7 Soothing Dog Videos.

meditate
[notify]