GO!

Newly Designed Dogster Launches Tomorrow!

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '12 12:57pm PST 
I did contact them Flicka, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I've known them for years, and I'm sure they're aware of my limitations, but maybe not to the full extent, so I'll explain it right here. I do not read with my eyes at all. How my computer system works is that I have a screen reader called jaws that reads everything out loud to me. I also have a braille display attached to the computer as an extra help. Jaws does not work with the mouse, so I depend solely on the keys. What I did in the past was use my arrows to scroll down the page, and once I got to where I wanted, I would press enter on that particular link and it would get me right in. Not having everything there is very confusing, especially for a non mouse user. I understand that HQ cannot possibly take everybody's limitations into consideration, but as a blind person and as someone who has worked with a blind student, it is very frustrating for us not to be able to access the site efficiently. I hope this helps some, and I hope I'm not asking too much. smile
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '12 1:54pm PST 
Yoshi... my friend on here with Troy and Hudson is totally blind... and her computer reads the same as yours.

I had guess that was what you did.

Point is... even for the fully sighted.. the fonts yet again have been set too small.

They did this last upgrade too.. and eventually had to bow to pressure to make them a bigger size.

If the fully sighted have problems........

So... I do understand... and hoping HQ will bow to common sense voiced by many others too
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '12 3:43pm PST 
Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. smile I really hope HQ will fix this so it'll be easily accessible. Have Troy and Hudson been on since this new design launched? Do you have a link to their pet pages?
[notify]

Zeppelin CGN

Mellow is the- path to- happiness

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '12 3:46pm PST 
Is "My Last Forum Posts" totally gone? shrug
That was the one I used the most...
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '12 6:46pm PST 
I, too, miss the "my forum posts" button on the community tab! BRING IT BACK PLEASE!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2