GO!

Newly Designed Dogster Launches Tomorrow!

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 5:48pm PST 
The Redesigned Dogster Site Launches Tomorrow at approximately 10:00am PST.

Edited by author Wed Mar 14, '12 4:04pm PST

Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 2:14pm PST 
Great job guys. The look is more streamlined and appealing to the eye, and I'm not sure what you changed "under the hood" but everything is faster and more responsive as well.

Edited by author Wed Mar 14, '12 2:14pm PST

[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 5:37pm PST 
Blue is cool. The only thing missing is a quick link to the forums. Plus it took 8 tries to get to forums...kept taking me to the community homepageshrug Now i don't dare exit forums in case I can't get back inlaugh out loud
But overall..kudosway to go
[notify]

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 7:04pm PST 
Sorry, not a big fan yet. frown Can't access the forums or my pmail very well. Can you put it all back on the homepage again? Remember, I am visually impaired and access things differently from most dogsters.

thanks
[notify]
Mya CGC TDI

I'm your new- best friend! Pet- me!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 7:41pm PST 
so far, I love it! Especially since it's my fave color. laugh out loud great job applause
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 7:42pm PST 
Squ'mey ... I have the same unstable happenings... have reported it to HQ...

Yoshi.... I have also told them the fonts are way too small... please can you both contact HQ with those problems.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 10:55pm PST 
I'm getting tons of error messages tonight on the forums - contacted customer support, got an error message trying to contact support the 1st 4 times.

One message is a page-full of code followed by
"Home
Drupal
Error
Error message
Exception: Unknown config key 'app_id' in TPConfig->__construct() (line 594 of /opt/applications/orion/2012-03-15-042901-7267a80-000997/libraries/p hp-typepad-api-internal/lib/TypePad.php).
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later."

The other error message is:
"Home
Orion
Error
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later."
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 7:25am PST 
Wow..5 tries to get into forums today. I did contact HQ as well Flickaway to go
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 8:42am PST 
My only complaint is I miss the "My recent forum posts", or whatever it was called, button that used to be the bottom selection on the right under the orange community button. Can we have that back?

Otherwise I think it looks and functions great!
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 11:51am PST 
Mobile access is impaired as well, I've found out. The "Community" menu doesn't work. And I don't have visual confirmation that I clicked on any links, I have to wait until the actual page is loaded. Luckily I am on an unlimited bandwidth plan but for those who aren't...
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2