GO!

Big News: We’re Launching Dogster Magazine This Month!

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:23am PST 
All your favorite Dogster blogs — the Dog Blog, Vet Blog, and Living with Dogs — are going to be rolled into what we’re calling Dogster Magazine.

Our news editor, Maria Goodavage, will still be bringing you the daily news; Dr. Eric Barchas will still be answering your questions; and Julia Szabo will still be interviewing interesting people for us. Most of our current blog contributors (Christine Martinez, Casey Lomonaco, Anna Zeman) will be writing for Dogster Magazine as well.

We’ve got some new contributing writers we think you’re going to dig, and Dogster will also be launching a new web video series featuring some HQ personalities. We won’t say too much about that here, but we really hope you’ll love it as much as we do!
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 11:21am PST 
That answers my question from the other thread. Can't wait. snoopy
[notify]