GO!

New Avatars for Members Without Pet Pages

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Dogster Dog

Happy Happy Tail- Wagger!

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 4:08pm PST 
Hey everypawdy!

Avatars for Members Without Pet Pages (formerly known as "Guests") on Dogster have been updated. You will notice these in both the Forums and Answers areas of the site.

way to go
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 9:56pm PST 
Have noticed... and they are MUCH better ! applause
[notify]
♥Buddy♥

I <3 MEAT!

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 10:20am PST 
oh! That's what those cartoon Dogs are! Nice!!!!
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 3:55pm PST 
I love the new avatar, but is there going to be some way to identify folks? Before Guests had a number, now they all look the same. Plus all their posts are orange, so i can not tell if it is the OP posting or a different New Member. shrug
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 11:39pm PST 
I agree with Squam. The "date joined" is less definitive in identifying people than the previous numbers were, so it's harder to tell them apart, and there's a chance two guests joined on the same day. I liked the numbers a lot better.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 9:54pm PST 
I like the new avatars but there really needs to be a way to ID the guests at a glance.

Something like putting the Guest ID # above the avatar.

It makes it very confusing when guests who created accounts on the same day are answering in the same thread.
There is no easy way to identify who is saying what.shrug
[notify]