Thank you

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Out the way!
Barked: Fri Dec 24, '10 2:17am PST 
I had a dog problem and googled for help. I found your site and asked for help not expecting any really. over the next few days I got several comforting return posts that put my mind at rest. It was so helpful and kind of people to take the time to reply. I think this site is really really great. Thank you so much those that replied and helped me so much. Keep up the good work. I have joined your ranks now and look forward to some interesting chats.dog

too old to eat- any more KD
Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 10:46am PST 
Welcome Scampywave Glad you found the help you needed. Have fun exploring the rest of the site.
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?
Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 5:58pm PST 
Welcome Scampy!! That's what Dogster friends are here for!! way to go If you ever get into a situation you don't know what to do - just ask on the Behavior forum - there are lots of trainers and people that may have experienced the same problem and can offer their ideas to help.