GO!

How did you find out about Dogster??

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Sadie Jo- Forever in- our hearts

Helping others - one dog at a- time

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 6:52am PST 
It was 3-4 years ago I was trying to find some training info on American Pit Bull Terriers and Dogster popped up, we've been hooked.
[notify]
Buttercup- ♥

Reeses Peanut- Butter Cups

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 6:06pm PST 
I found out about Dogster the same way you did! Dogchannel is not as fun as Dogster, and I'm so glad I found out about it. puppy
[notify]
Riley

Treats?? Oh- yeahhh!!

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 6:30pm PST 
While in a petstore one night, a really nice young woman was talking to my hubby and I about our puppies and she mentioned Dogster to us, but just as a great info site all about dogs. Sounded really cool so I checked it out and loved that Riley could have his own profile. I didn't realize it was kinda like Facebook for dogs, but LOVE it!! I really like being able to read everyone's stories, diaries and see some really cute pups. Hubby hears me say, "Awwww! Soooo cute!!" and laughs and tells me I think they're all cute. Well, they ARE!! LOVE this site! big grin
[notify]

Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '11 8:40pm PST 
I was surfing the internet looking for interesting dog websites. I came across Dogster.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4