GO!

How did you find out about Dogster??

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 3:23pm PST 
I found out about it from DogChannel.com. Its similar to Dogster, but its mostly just blogging with other dogs. I grew to love Dog Channel, but I started seeing others talking about this wesbite I had never heard of.. and that was "Dogster". I went to the site, decided to make an account.. and was active for a few months until I just stuck with my Dog Channel friends and didn't go back to Dogster. I hadn't really done much then. I only checked my page.. I had absolutely no idea about the other fun things on here like Forums and Answers! So, one day, I drifted back here to Dogster and now I LOVE it! I don't go on Dog Channel as much and I now just love Dogster.

So, thats how I got to know about Dogster laugh out loud Now, what about you guys? Where did you hear about this pawsome site?
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 6:00am PST 
wave Brutuswave

There is amazing fun here!!cheercheer It can take months to really figure out what is going onbig laughbig laugh There are pawties and tons of information!

A friend of my Mum told her about Dogster! and gosh! she set up my Angel Sister Clover's page right away!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 8:25am PST 
I think I googled something I was trying to find out about for Jewel and ended up in forums or answers on Dogster. And then I was like....#*&#$ *#$&()!! I've been doing everything wrong! laugh out loud
[notify]

Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 10:07am PST 
BOL Jewel.. laugh out loud

We found out cause my older sister was an account holder and she asked me to make an account so she could transfer Lantis (then under her account) to me. smile
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 11:14am PST 
I accidentally came across dogster when I was trying to research westies. I didn't know what it was at fst, then I realized there was catster and I joined with Jellybean. I have made so many wonderful friends here and I'd never trade dogster/catster for the world.red face
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 7:20pm PST 
The real dog park! Mum's friend (Dylan Maverick & Biscuit) told mum about it foreverrrrr ago!
[notify]
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 8:49pm PST 
Thanks for the responses pals! Lets just all be glad that all of us, somehow, came across to Dogster and we love it! laugh out loud I like to hear these stories... keep the replies coming!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 7:36pm PST 
Through someone at a dog park who had a page.

I came and looked.. loved the idea.. and joined. I then found out the next day I could have a page for my beloved Cleo as well.. a memorial for her... that sealed it.. and here I am still.. it will be 3 years on 31st October.

Finding folk who understand that perfection doesnt come in all packages.. but love does... was wonderful.

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 9:44am PST 
Drake had just passed away and we were looking to adopt another dog. Dogster's adoption center came up, and I bookmarked the website. After we got Huntington, I remembered it, so I came back and set up a page for Hunt! snoopy
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 4:32pm PST 
I think we should also add what it was like before we found dogster. I've told my story a gazillion times, and since I'm a bit under the weather today, I don't really feel like telling the whole thing, but here's the short version. big grin

Before dogster, or any of my pets for that matter, I had nothing to look forward to. My mom made me transfer from the school for the blind into the public school system because I wasn't learning anything. In HS, I was mistreated by all my peers not only because of my disability, but according to them, I was weird for loving animals. Well then my family started adopting and fostering cats, and that's when my life changed. I eventually found a good group of animal loving friends in university and I love them very much. Now I'm even more thrilled to be part of such a wonderful community such as dogster.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4