GO!

Small Dogs Forum

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Buckeye

Eat, Sleep &- Play! Yes, Life- is Good!

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 1:50pm PST 
It is back! I still feel left out.. BUT its fine with me. As long as everyone is happy smile
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 12:43am PST 
It's back WITHOUT the sponsorship. big grin

Still weirdly misplaced amongst the food forums, but I'm not going to complain about that. At least it's back.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 6:38am PST 
Well, I'm glad the sponsor thing is gone at least. That was annoying.

I don't mind a small dog's thread, but what I don't like is that there's ONLY a small dog thread. Why only have a small dog thread? What about everyone else? What about the huge dogs? I've seen plenty of people asking about supersized products and such.

It still seems quite a bit unfair to only have a small dog forum. I'm not advocating it be taken down, but rather make it fair by adding other sizes too. Just because a dog is small doesn't mean it has any more special needs than dogs of other sizes. Every size has its battles.
[notify]

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 7:52am PST 
Sanka, I think they should make other general size forums as well. I'm thinking of getting large dogs in the distant future, and I've seen some interesting threads here and there about issues I haven't thought of before. It would be great to have those types of threads in one place for easy reference.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3