GO!

Community Tab missing

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Max (aka- Sebastian)

Lovin Life

Barked: Tue Jun 22, '10 7:40am PST 
Anyone else's community tab missing. How else can I make it to the forums without back dooring through my account page, and clicking on last thread I posted in?

This is inconvient and would love it fixed, or know whats going on if I am just lost.
[notify]
Max (aka- Sebastian)

Lovin Life

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 6:37am PST 
Anyone??? shrug
[notify]
Boo

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 5:31am PST 
I had to navigate to "community guidelines" at the bottom of the page, link to FAQ's, and then link to tips just to find the forums!! I haven't been on here in a minute and it was as if I need a IT guy just to find the forum link! Seriously, what gives?! This is entirely too annoying and I miss the forums!!!!!
[notify]

Shayne CGC,- RL2

Shayne- Disc Doggin in- the 'Burgh!

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 8:01am PST 
While i dont like redundancy on websites... i think they should have TWO ways to get to the community .... and while i like that the community page is now my home page, i'd like the chance to at least SEE the dogster front page on occasion!
[notify]
Sadie

Is it nap time- yet???

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 7:01am PST 
I'm in teh same boat as you MAX. GRRRRR shrug
[notify]