GO!

Do you like the new look of Dogster did you hate the old one?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Sky

I will lick you- forever!

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 11:27pm PST 
I LOVE the new look! It's brighter and happier! I hated the old look and didn't want to stop by that often. It was ho-hum and borrr-ing!!

So I love this new look! What about you guys?blue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]
Hamlet

Is it a fox?

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 9:06am PST 
I think my only complaint is simply the ease of seeing my account info. I liked how on the old page I could see immediately if Hamlet had pawmail, pup pal requests, etc. I could also quickly go to his page or my kitten's page with one click. If they can incorporate the ease of account access with the new, brighter format, i would be happy!
[notify]
Sophie

Can I lick the- plate please?

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 9:42am PST 
I dont think I like the new look.confused
[notify]

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 10:14am PST 
I was just gonna ask this question over here. All my catster friends hate it, and quite frankly, so do I. It's way too cumbersum for a visually impaired user. Who has time to click through all the search engines when you could be pawing away. Seriously, I wish HQ would take a survey and ask the members' opinion before making these changes. I'm ready to complain. For the past couple years, dogster/catster has been my passion. I have spent almost every minute of my free time on here. The new changes are taking some of that away from me. Sorry HQ, but it sucks.

To all my friends whom I have yet to reply pawmails to, I am still alive, but with these darn changes, it's making things a lot harder. I will get back to you guys.
[notify]
Luna

little miss- happy tail

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 10:55am PST 
there are things I like, and things I would like to see changed. I am not a an of the scrolling grass background... i'd like to see something more dog-oriented and fixed. someone on another thread suggested bones, dog toys, etc. that would be cute.
I also think it is a tad harder to navigate, but I have been looking around and think i've found everything again.

I do like the text though. it is much easier to read.
[notify]
Bella

I Love to give- kisses and- snuggle!

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 12:21pm PST 
I'm on here a lot. It's the only place I like to be. I am slowly getting used to it but I'm sorry but I HATE the grass. It's just too much! It's like too busy, over powering or something. I don't know yet.....confused
[notify]
Vinnie My- Guardian- Angel

Vinster the- Psychic Doggie

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 12:26pm PST 
Personally, we liked the old Dogster better. Although the "green grass" doesn't bother us- We have to look ALL over for forums, pawmail, groups, etc, etc.
Yes, sure, it will take some time to figure it out. No problem, we've seen, like on the doggies pages A top bar, with the info.
Still, HQ, why spring this on us?
(Yes we know, you told us "changes are coming to Dogster")
Now, we have to look all over for groups, mail, forums.
I think you are trying your best- but a heads up! SIGH
shrug
We still love Dogster- not the new page- but all the doggies and kitties! Oh, this will take getting used to. big laugh
Oh and P.S., it seems from what we read from comments, that the blue is easier on the eyes of some humans. perhaps because the green is brighter?
We're okay with green, but maybe the blue would be better for other Humans? After all, HQ, not all the humans why type for their doggies are teens. Well, Just a thought.

Love, Vinnie and Familydog
[notify]
Maggie & Porter

We are serious- trouble

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 1:47pm PST 
I don't mind change, but some change is not for the better.

The green is not eye friendly (green on green is even harder to see) and the grass is entirely too busy for a background. Simpler is better in the case of looking at the same thing a lot (like in the community pages and forums), this green theme is just too busy for me to stay here for extended periods (I have to go to other sites regularly to give my brain a break). I am not a big fan of orange, but at least I found the old design more pleasing to stay here for more than a few minutes at a time.

I guess that it looks like something I would have made in my "Intro to Coding" type classes as it is not super easy to navigate.
[notify]

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 1:50pm PST 
And take into account that there are blind humans on here. It's a pain in the butt really.
[notify]
Beanster, CD, RN, CGC

We don't - doodle!!!

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 2:56pm PST 
And, if we didn't already have vision problems, we certainly WILL from trying to see that faint green print on a green background...
We are leaving and hope it's better when we decide to check back in... Mom absolutely cannot read this stuff one minute longer!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3