GO!

What's the BEST thing about Dogster?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Buckeye

Eat, Sleep &- Play! Yes, Life- is Good!

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 1:34pm PST 
My favorites would be the Answers section, the Forums, making new Pup Pals and the games. The information on here is great, too. I love learning about the different dog breeds. Well, I basically like EVERYTHING about Dogster.. what's your favorite part of this website? smile

Edited by author Mon May 17, '10 1:35pm PST

[notify]
Brandi

brandi-miss- brandi

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 10:56pm PST 
well what i like......they have a very nice set up on the forum i have been on other sites their forum set up was crappy and dogster also has more to choose from then others
[notify]
Sammy-PSDit

A Calm Dog Is A- Good Dog!

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 10:09am PST 
The BEST thing about Dogster is no one knows you're human! Maybe other things are making pals and giving gifts.
I like the forum parts about helping other doggies, too. So many nice humans here. hamster dance

-SammyPSDit
[notify]

Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 10:20am PST 
The forums of course! I love meeting and sniffin' new butts! big laugh
[notify]
Brandi

brandi-miss- brandi

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 11:20am PST 
"natho" hahahahahahahahahahabig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 2:46pm PST 
meeting new people
the forums
gifties
cool pet pages
pawmails

I think we should also talk about what it was like before dogster. I'll go first.

I am so thrilled to have found a place in which I belong. Everyone here shares the same passion I do. I can come on here and talk about dogs all day without people thinking I'm nuts. Before dogster and catster, I practically had no social life. HS was a living hell for me because of my disability, and people thought I was crazy for talking about dogs 24-7. I had a hard time knowing what was important. I often resorted to breaking up couple's relationships in HS just to get back at people. Dogster has changed me so much. Now I vollunteer and work with kids, and I will be doing animal therapy this summer. I have also found a great group of animal lovers off of dogster who I love to pieces.
[notify]
king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 4:12pm PST 
hi everyone the thing i love about dogster that is that i can make new friends from all over the world and i like to use the pawmail and aso that i like that you can join groups too . and grust 551203 i will love to be you friend on here and i love to talk about dogs to and i hope you will be my friend . wave
[notify]

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 7:55pm PST 
Hi King, nice to meet you sweetheart. Just call me Victoria. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?I actually don't have a dog ATM, so I'm doing all my pawmailing via catster. Feel free to message me anytime.

www.catster.com/cats/690177

BOL, it'll be weird looking back at old posts linking pups to my catster page when I eventually get my own and have a dogster page. Anypup go on catster as well? Isn't it so boring over there now? I like it over here on dogster way better, XD!

Anypup is welcome to pawmail me anytime. You can talk to me about anything.
[notify]
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Wed May 19, '10 6:42am PST 
I love everything about Dogster expecially making new friends if you want to be my friend please give me a buzz .
[notify]
king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Wed May 19, '10 9:13am PST 
hi i like all my friends on here and if anyone want to be friends with me or princesss just ask just send a friend invite .wave
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2