GO!

i am thanking about making a group on here can anyone thank of a good name for one

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Wed Mar 3, '10 6:40pm PST 
i am thanking if making a group on here can anyone thank of a good name for one.dancing
[notify]
Dakota

Principles ...- Values ...- Common Sense

Barked: Fri Mar 5, '10 8:02am PST 
We name our groups by what type of group it is.

I named my group Pawsome Pages. We teach and learn how to make our pages pawsome using our Fun Stuff boxes!
[notify]
Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Fri Mar 5, '10 6:29pm PST 
King..just as Dakota suggested..If we know what kind of group you have in mind.. it will help us suggest a name for your group to you.

For example there are groups for specific dog breeds on dogster..Fredy here is a "Frenchie" and so we recently joined a group called "Frenchie".. because we are interested in meeting others who as well have "Frenchie" dogs etc.

Also, our family as well joined a group "Trading Dog Goodies" What's it about?
"Do you make any homemade items for your dogs?' For example ..Bandannas, coats, collars, leashes,dog tags, Dog Treats etc..
'If you want to trade, give, or receive homemade dog items
If you want to trade recipes,
If you want to sell your homemade items "Post any items here, for sale!" thread. The group is for homemade items, made by you, and for dogs, ONLY!'

Hopefully this is helpful to you
snoopy
[notify]

king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Sat Mar 6, '10 4:37pm PST 
i was thanking about nameing the group loveable dogs . if any have any better names you can tell me wave
[notify]
king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Sun Mar 7, '10 6:53pm PST 
i have some names for a group on here royal dogs loveable dogs tail waggin and jaw flappin sit stay and speak dog world dog creations dogs are love and if anyone has any better names just write them here or pawmail king or princess
[notify]
Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Sun Mar 7, '10 11:58pm PST 
"loveable dogs"..We Like it smilesnoopy
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 7:35pm PST 
It's spelled Lovable. big grin Just don't want any spelling errors in a group name, ya know? laugh out loud
[notify]
king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 6:47pm PST 
does anyone like the names licks and slobbers, friends ,family and lots of love. and if anyone can thank of somemore names you can send the names to king or princess or write them here .wave
[notify]