GO!

i need help with dogster

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Wed Feb 3, '10 5:44pm PST 
i need help with dogster it say on the bottom of the page done but with errors on page it is next to internet protected mode on cry
[notify]
Hucky

Have Teeth, will- Chew

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:13am PST 
I've also been having alot of issues with dogster. I can't give gifts, and I can only go into 1 friends page per sign on. The second time I get kicked out of f dogster. I was also getting errors trying to get into some friends pages. I keep emailing HQ with the problems.
[notify]
Sandy(In- Loving- Memory)

Jan 1997- May- 2010♥-

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '10 1:52pm PST 
What internet browser do you use?
I use both
Google Chrome (Very good quality never had problems with it)
Internet Explorer (Sometimes good quality but I recommend Google Chrome)

Hope I helped you bothwave
[notify]

Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '10 8:52pm PST 
Well, it could be you are possibly reloading cached errors..not sure but if on PC, go to tools options .. clear your cache and cookies and exit and try shutting down and rebooting and restart your browser.
Do make sure your java script and browser(s) have current updates.. and make sure your not blocking pop ups etc on the page.
On firefox on mac it is under firefox and preferences ..

(on firefox here with no issues )
[notify]