GO!

Is Dogster on the fritz today?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Boo

If it breathes,- it's my friend

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 9:54am PST 
Weird things are happening on Dogster. I post a response to a thread and it doesn't show up in the thread even though it shows up in "Community" under "My Forum Posts". Not all threads are acting that way, however, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems like that. I've refreshed pages, closed and reopened Dogster, even shut down my computer to see if it was a browser issue. Nothing seems to be working. I am at a loss shrug

I'm going to start beating my head against the wall pretty soon to see if that helpsthinking
[notify]
Boo

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 9:57am PST 
Ok, that didn't show up either. Go figure.
[notify]
Boo

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 10:00am PST 
Hmmmm....maybe I'm straddling two parallel universes where posts are only going to ONE universe and not the other??

I'm soooooo confuuuuuuuuused shrug
[notify]

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 4:19pm PST 
No Dogster has fleas and its still happening..Posts or no posts that is the question..wink
[notify]
Boo

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 8:14pm PST 
YEAH!!!!! Finally fixed I guess. I was truly beside myself...or so I thought. Or just losing my mind. Glad that's over.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 9:06pm PST 
BowWow! Thought it was just me!! I hope its fixed. I did see my last post.
[notify]
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 9:14pm PST 
I'm having problems , too ! frown
[notify]
Beanster, CD, RN, CGC

We don't - doodle!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 6, '09 4:54am PST 
Not fixed yet! I am sure it's a bad case of fleas! Poor dogster may even need a flea bath??????????
[notify]
Beanster, CD, RN, CGC

We don't - doodle!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 6, '09 4:55am PST 
Hey, this one showed up!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they are fixing it???? But, I still have others this morning that haven't shown up. Some from yesterday morning, some from this morning.
[notify]
Boo

Barked: Sun Dec 6, '09 6:10am PST 
Well, I think Dogster still has a few bugs. Posts that showed up last night are now gone in the thread, but they still show up in "My Forum Posts". Here today....gone tomorrow.

My Dogster has fleas *singin now while chasin tail*
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3