GO!

New: Dogster Dog Trivia Game

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed May 20, '09 3:20pm PST 
Hey dogs,

We have a new game for the site: Dog Trivia! Here is how it works: you write fun questions, you answer fun trivia questions. There is a leader board for high scores and longest streaks.

It is super fun. We are even finding as much fun to make questions as to answer them!

It is new, so let us know if you like it and if you see any problems!

http://www.dogster.com/games/dog-trivia/

Woof! happy dance
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Wed May 20, '09 7:32pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopy Oh Boy..this is gonna be pawsome!!! Thanks HQ way to go
[notify]
Tipper

Tipper-aka- Lots 'o- Spots

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 8:23pm PST 
How fun!
[notify]

Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Sat May 23, '09 5:09pm PST 
So much fun! And you can go back and answer any new questions submitted since the last time you played! WOW! blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog

Edited by author Sat May 23, '09 5:29pm PST

[notify]
☆Edie,- NPC☆

Play- nice!!

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 7:18am PST 
Hey, DD, can we get zealies fur high scores, kinda like the Dog Breed Game?shrug Unfurtunately, we maxed out on our points there.cry
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 4:12pm PST 
blue dogYeah This looks great.happy dance The zealie option would be great as well.way to go Thanks for the new fun.dog
[notify]
GO AWAY DAD

I eat- everything.

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 4:28pm PST 
This is great!! Thanks HQ!! happy dance
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 6:41pm PST 
Boy, some of these questions really stump me... esp. the questions about Hunting and anything Australian big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh But I'm having Sooooooo much fun!

blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]