GO!

Where's the best place yer wee mom/dad takes you for a good ole run around?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 3:06am PST 
My favorite place has to be Rouken Glen Country Park, it's huge an' has lots of places to go adventuring in!! There's lots of steams to splish in an i can meet lots of other doggies there too.
[notify]
Toby Joe

Here Comes- Trouble

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 7:27am PST 
We really don't have any dog parks around us because we live in the mountains. But mommy takes us to ICV bike trail every morning we go for long walks it's so beautiful & peaceful there. It's nothing but woods and big rocks, there is also a creek so when Me and Maggie get hot we just jump right in. We sure do wish we had a dog park though so we could play with all the other dogs and puppy's Woof, Woof Toby.
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 8:00am PST 
I fink living in the mountains would be pure brill, mom an' dad take me way up North where there is a place like where you live :0p
It's awesome!!!!
[notify]

Toby Joe

Here Comes- Trouble

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 8:40am PST 
Yeppers, I was born and raised here in the mountains & I just love it here and mommy well she is getting use to it. She was a City girl so it was really hard for her at first but she is coming along good and we plan on makeing her the best darn country girl around Woof, Woof Toby
[notify]
~~Maggie~~

I'm a beach baby

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 11:20am PST 
Well, we're city girls but can always find a place to run at a local park. We run for for about 3 seconds! Then we walk again.....
[notify]
Sam, Kibble- Snatcher

Labradorable- Kibble Snatcher

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 12:34pm PST 
Well, being a Vermont dog, there are so many fine places to run and play that it's hard to pick just one... we have a fine park here in Montpelier, and a nice pasture with woods and streams. I love it there! I love the reservoir in the summer time, except I don't like swimming out too far. I love Weisner Woods in Stowe. It's nice being a Green Mountain Dog, ayup!
[notify]
Snowfoot sled dog team

Oldies but- goodies

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 2:38pm PST 
Hey there Xena!
In the winter of course we pull the sled, running through the woods is best, running through the woods at night is even better! there are the northern lights, and bright stars, and it is very quiet, unless we stop to have ourselves a snack and a give a good howl to the moon! In the summer, mom takes us swimming to the lake, some of us like it, and some don't. We also get a small plastic kiddie pool in the summer so we can cool our bellies in the water.
[notify]
♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '05 2:41pm PST 
Any parks that have trails so I can use up all the retractable leash. Sure wish we had dog parks that were close or somewhere there were no busy roads. Mom is afraid I will dash after a squirrel, bird, or lizard and not pay attention to cars. She's right!!!
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '05 12:22am PST 
Hi you Snowfoot sled dogs!!!!!
Well that is one place i sure would just lurv : - )
I wish i could help pull sled wif you all, i just love the idea of all that snow sleding. I would love to go to the woods at night to howl at the moon.
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '05 2:13pm PST 
We get to go to fantastic parks where there are lots of squirrels to chase..... we never catch them but its so much fun. Then if we are really good we get to go to the coast.. I love to paddle in the ocean.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3