GO!

Late Act-Any late nighters??

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Stella White

I'm the boss- applesauce!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:19pm PST 
Any pups up?? Where are all the late nighters?? Calling all night owls, I mean pups! We've got pizza! party
The Late Lounge is a place for us night pups to curl up on the comfy couches and hang out, enjoy a cup of coffee, chat, watch t.v. anything we want! We also have a fridge stacked with goodies! Oh, and televisions! Hope you enjoy!dancing

Edited by author Sun Nov 16, '08 8:01pm PST

[notify]
Sonny Black

This IS my happy- face!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:20pm PST 
MMMMM- Pizza! Calling all pups to hang out late night! When we're up! And so are our humans! laugh out loud

Edited by author Fri Nov 14, '08 10:20pm PST

[notify]
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 11:15pm PST 
Drool

Pizza big grinbig grin

We're up late tonight!laugh out loud
[notify]

Sonny Black

This IS my happy- face!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 11:23pm PST 
Hey Buddy!
[notify]
Stella White

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 11:24pm PST 
Heres a slice Buddy! *hands some hamburg pizza over to Buddy* Enjoy pal!
[notify]
Sonny Black

This IS my happy- face!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 11:38pm PST 
We are going to head to bed pups! But if any pup wants to join in tonight or any another night.. or at all, feel free to take over! Night friends! wave
[notify]
Stella White

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 11:39pm PST 
If anyone comes in feel free to host! We'll leave the fridge open and the light on! Enjoy!
[notify]
Lukas

They call me- Houdini.

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 1:12am PST 
We are late nighters!
[notify]
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 12:15pm PST 
We are, too!!! Mommy usually doesn't get home from work until around 10, or 11pm EST!! So, I'm rarin' to go by then!!! Of course, snoozin' most of the day helps my energy factor!! laugh out loud
[notify]
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '08 10:18am PST 
Hi, all you night owls!!! Arooo!!! I know, it's the middle of the afternoon on this windy, cold day!!

I wanted to stop in last night, but Mommy was so pooped from work she just couldn't stay awake for very long- and that was after drinking 3 cups of coffee!! shock She says she'll try to do better tonight. I'll bring the java!!!

wink
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3