GO!

poll about who signed you up for dogster

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Evgeni

Here comes- trouble

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 8:11am PST 
I dont know why but to me it just seems like only moms would be the one to sign their pups up for dogster, so were any dads the ones to sign their pups up and keep track of their account?

Just for fun big grin
[notify]
Logan

I like new pals!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 12:25pm PST 
My Dad signed up. Drives Mom crazy, but that was the plan.shh
[notify]
Duke

Pay attention to- me!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:41pm PST 
My mom signed up. Daddy doesn't know because he would make fun of her. smile
[notify]

Scooter

ownedby7dogs@gma- il.com

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 6:20pm PST 
Mom signed us up and loves to be on Dogster.
[notify]
burwell

SEMPER FI

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 6:50pm PST 
Dad signed me up
[notify]
Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 10:52pm PST 
Mum signed us up but dad does keep a eye on dogster and has written in a few entries also helps sometimes with the pictures on our pages.
[notify]
Sasha

Mommy's little- Princess

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 9:21am PST 
Mommy signed me and Zack up. Daddy gets mad at dogster because Mommy likes to get on and starts reading and doesn't listen when he's talking. But Daddy likes looking at our pages when Mommy updates them.

Mommy doesn't get on when Daddy is home anymore
[notify]
Brittany

Hello. Allow me- to introduce- myself...

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 4:20pm PST 
My girl put it on and has given up on telling adults, her brother, and most other guys about it. Thay all laugh and she feels bad when she has to hurt them for it.big grin
[notify]
Tiberius

Just- call me Mr.- T!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 11:54pm PST 
wave
Our Mom signed us up. Our Dad doesn't seem interested at all. But Mom told him when we were picked for our group dog of the month and when we won the Zealies on the photo caption contest and he is getting a little interested. He told Mom to send a link to a guy at work's wife that she would like it. (?) OK - at the risk of people thinking mom is nuts, right? Well, she is about us, so there!! Dad is kinda listening about it but Mom does all the work...which is fine...way to go
[notify]
Latifah

Daddy's little- princess.

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 3:00pm PST 
My Mum signed me up, Daddy likes to get involved only when Mum mentions other dobes.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2