GO!

Dogster Night Owls, past 11:00PM?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 8 of 11: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Rudy

Rudy sin- barreras

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 1:08am PST 
Me me me! I'm always up pretty late (thought not THIS late). It's the first semester of school in my life where I havent had 8am classes so I do sleep in a bit most days. Plus Nick at Nite is always better late laugh out loud
[notify]
Kipopo - CGC

Kiss dah grrrls- and make dhem- whine

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 7:02pm PST 
wave Because of the hours that mom works, we are on a lot at night - late night - because that's when mom works.
You usually won't find us on here during the day unless it's her days off!!! Yeah, it kinda confusses us ~ but we have gotten pretty use to sleeping during the day with mom! hamster dance
[notify]
Duke CGC

Gigantorsaurs- the lover of- all!

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 8:51pm PST 
I am on and t is 10hi50 p.m. here. I get on this late, but it pretty lonley!
[notify]

Koda Bear

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 11:09pm PST 
I work nights, but when I am off I am on here all night long. It's hard to get out of the habit of staying up all night long.
[notify]
Diesel

Wanna Play?

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 10:06pm PST 
I am awake and the kids are asleep!happy dance
[notify]
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 11:41am PST 
Guilty.laugh out loud
[notify]
Lexie

Foxy little lady

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 2:42pm PST 
If i am home and bored i will be on here past then. Not when i have work the next day though. Im usually in bed at 11 or 11:30 when i have work the next day.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 10:46pm PST 
yep, usually a night person. after work, taking care of Emma, and all of the stuff ya gotta take care of in the evening. THEN it's time for DOGSTER!! woohoodancingcheercheerwink
[notify]
Duke CGC

Gigantorsaurs- the lover of- all!

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 8:43pm PST 
Hey, I can`t get the http code to work. humf!
[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 11:03am PST 
11 PM dogster time is 10 PM my time so I am usually on later than that! I am sometimes on as late as 2 AM dogster time...don't tell my parents!
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 11: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11