GO!

Dogster Night Owls, past 11:00PM?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 2 of 11: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Damian

I'll Be happy to- Share with you.

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 12:15pm PST 
We are around some times at that hour.
[notify]
~Gracie Sue~

I'm The Boss!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 3:41am PST 
Oh yes! I'm in Hawaii dancing
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 10:29am PST 
We are on the East Coast, so our 1am is 10pm-11pm dogster time, BUT the She is known to be up waaaay later than that. I am an early morning dog, so what's up with that?!
[notify]

Max~in my- heart- forever*

I know you want- me, you kno i- want u!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 5:53pm PST 
11:00 DT time is 1 am my time and yes i am on sometimes that late it depends how late I got home how tried i am and lots of other things big grin
[notify]
Spice©

Happy New Year

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 8:16pm PST 
Yes, we are on past that alot of the time! As most pups said though it is quiet at that time.
[notify]
Gracie

A Couch is a- Terrible Thing- to Waste!!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 9:11pm PST 
We are on at that time fairly often. My typist (mom) works the night shift, and on her nights off has problems sleeping, so we're often online until 2 or 3 AM (Eastern time). But we all need a nap in the afternoon!
[notify]
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '07 8:15am PST 
BOL! Thank you all for responding! way to go
[notify]
Penny(RIP- 1963-1980)

Daddy's little- girl!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 8:51am PST 
I'll be up until maybe 11-12 DST (dogster standered time) at the latest. You'll probably find me early in the morning, after dinner time, and right before bed *which is later for me than most!* laugh out loud
[notify]
Gabi ♥

♥ King- ♥

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 8:54am PST 
I am on all the time. Sometimes mama even stays on until 4 in the morning! It is funny! I am up at all times of night and when mama cant get back to sleep for a while, she retreats back to her beloved dogster! Sometimes she even wakes me up!!!
~Gabi
[notify]
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 10:02am PST 
11PM dogster time is midnight for me, and just after that is usually when we head to bed! sometimes we stay later thoughshh
so yes! we are on at that time!
we night owls should get together!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 11: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11