GO!

Dogster Night Owls, past 11:00PM?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 12:43am PST 
Hiya pups! wave Just wondering....
Do you go on Dogster past 11:00PM? shrug
[notify]
Xena

Xena Puggle:- Curtain Slayer!

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 10:09am PST 
Hey Tigg...11pm Dogster time is 1am by me! So I'm never on that late. On weekends I might be on until 9pm Dogster time or so, but during the week I'm in bed by about 8-9pm DT!
[notify]
Stella D.- Smith

I see- dog people!-

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 11:12am PST 
That's what time I am usually on - no matter what time zone. I'm a insomniac, tho'. I dont expect that you'll find too many people here on as late as I am... unless school is out for summer vacation.

xoxoxo
[notify]

Bully

im a teddy bear.- Love you Abby!

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 2:42am PST 
Because of the time differencr my 6pm is around your 4am so yes I am up that late. I am usually on until 5:30 am your time. Its sucks because no pup is online and I cant talk to any onefrown
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 5:52am PST 
well that would be about 3 am here , occassionally i've been online at that time shrug its pretty quiet !
[notify]
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '07 12:00am PST 
Hi- I live in Alaska so it's pretty routine for me.
[notify]
Sarah

I am the queen.- You must bow- before me!

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 5:54am PST 
im usually on til about 2 am my time..im not sure what the dogster time equivalent is...
[notify]
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 7:13am PST 
It depends on the day really. 11pm DT, I have been on that time before. But I live in Ontario so we have EST, which is 3 hours ahead of Dogster Time.
Sometimes we are on at 11pm EST (8pm DT), but mom is trying to catch up on her sleep lately since she has to work and go to school.

Summer is coming soon though way to go
[notify]
Grandpa Ren

I AM the true- survivor!

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 10:40am PST 
Quite often when the insomnia shock kicks in, but it can get pretty lonely! hug BOL!!
[notify]
Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Fly free, Beau.- Cancer sucks :(

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 1:30am PST 
Yep, I'm on here at all hours!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11