GO!

What do you love most about dogster?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Oreo&hearts(In Loving memory)

Stay cool!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 9:51am PST 
Hey we want to know what you love most about dogster! I'm sure everybody can have a good time sharing their thoughts and ideas!dog
[notify]

Stay cool!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 10:02am PST 
i personally think the best thing about dogster is the way everybody is so kind and they help each other out! The love just makes me wanna cry....
crycloud 9
[notify]
Lucky CGC- -9/17/1996-2- /25/2008

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 10:09am PST 
The love we got when Lucky was diagnosed with cancer was mind-boggling. I'm not sure we could have gotten thru the shock and then the surgery without the support of Dogsters. The support continues as we still get notes from Dogsters asking how she is doing.
Unreal.

Lucky's mom and dad
[notify]

Stay cool!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 10:26am PST 
OH that is so sweet! see what i mean isn't that nice folks?red face
[notify]

Stay cool!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 10:26am PST 
OH that is so sweet! see what i mean isn't that nice folks?red face
[notify]
MonkeyDoodle- -May1/97-Dec- 29/08

Three's a lot!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 1:44pm PST 
I love Dogster because everyone is so nice here...they have one big thing in common of course...love of dogs...theirs and others. I found a website for Endal - he is a famous dog. He is a service dog but goes above and beyond. He in fact, has already saved his owner's life once already. His owner's name is Allen and his love of Endal is endless. Allen is a war veteran. Endal is now 10+ years. I asked Allen via email to join Dogster today...they live in England and he did. Promised many rosettes and bones and stars so every one please give Allen and Endal ID # 549358 a huge welcome and for we Americans how appropriate on Memorial Day weekend to also welcome Allen.
[notify]

Stay cool!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 3:20pm PST 
Oh wow! you had alot to say!!!applause
[notify]
MonkeyDoodle- -May1/97-Dec- 29/08

Three's a lot!

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 5:01pm PST 
I don't get out much Oreo.shrug
[notify]
Xena

Xena Puggle:- Curtain Slayer!

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 11:16am PST 
The pals that I have made!
[notify]
Bella

Mighty Mite

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 5:35pm PST 
Bella's Mom - More than anything I love the exchange of information and help from the members!!! Without Dogster Bella would be eating the same food our poor Pita ate all her life. I'm now out of my cocoon and learning so much - I LOVE IT!!!

Bella - I love my Dogster pals!!! cheer
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4