GO!

How did everybody get their names???

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 28 of 28: Viewing entries 271 to 278)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  
Xena

Xena - warrior- princess!

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 12:28pm PST 
Coquito: I was named after a Chi daddy had as a child who is over the bridge now. He missed her so mommy said they should name me after her. Coquito is the name of a Puerto Rican drink.

Xena: I was gonna be called cookie but since it sounds like what they call my sis "coqiu" they decided to change it. Then they saw a movie with the girl that played Xena and then decided that name would fit me.
[notify]
Cody- Alexander

live ur life you- may not be there- tomaro

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 2:27am PST 
my mommy got the name cody bear because my great grandfather name was Kodiac Cowboy says so on my registration papers so she changed it up to cody bear cuz i looked like a lil bear cub when i was itsy bitsy
[notify]
Kinzington Palace

Follow the- Rainbow to your- WILDEST Dream

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 6:13pm PST 
When Mom got me she liked the Name I already had "Kinsey" But we thought it didn't think it actually sounded like "Kinzie" So all we did was change how it was spelt.

Claire -
When Mama bought me, I didn't have a name. So she thought Anna Nicole sense she passed away when Mom got me, But then she remembered her Best Friend's name "Claire" and thats how she got it!
[notify]

Wrinkles- (RIP)

Sweet Lil\\\'- Prune Face

Barked: Sat Sep 5, '09 3:28pm PST 
Well it's pretty obvious why Mommy named me Wrinkles. I am a Sharpei and I'm wrinkled!big laugh
[notify]
Ebony Ursula-

Lil' Miss- Busy-Body

Barked: Sat Sep 5, '09 3:32pm PST 
I'm a black dog & Mommy wanted a very pretty sounding name that fit. She said 'Ebony' was perfect just like me!big grin
[notify]
Pheobie

Barked: Sat Sep 5, '09 4:10pm PST 
Pheobie because it was girly and I am poodle mix *HAHA* Oh boy were they wrong about the girlieness

Someone bid for Harpo's name

Someone bid for Firestone's name

Someone bid for Alton's Name

Denver because my owner's like the bronco's

Cotton because I am really soft

Nick because I had a nick in my ear
[notify]
Blue

stare into my- baby blues

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 12:29pm PST 
My name is Blue because the color of my eyes. It was supposed to be Shanook but Blue seemed to stick better.blue dog
[notify]
Ophelia

Let's be friends- Bonita!!

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 5:15pm PST 
Bonita because we feel she is a beautiful dog, also wanted to give her a spanish name.

Ophelia, as soon as we got into our car after getting her, my dh says, her name is Ophelia. no choice in that case but it really does suit her. Also one of my favorites book charcters name is Ophelia.
[notify]
  (Page 28 of 28: Viewing entries 271 to 278)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28