GO!

How did everybody get their names???

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 2:22am PST 
my mom almost named me "Fable" before she took me home, but once I finally got home she looked at names on the internet and fell in love with the name "Lily"!!!!!
[notify]
Boots

Arn't i just so- cute!!!

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 2:48am PST 
Well hmm I was called Boots because my legs were a different colour from my body when i was a puppy so they looked like i had little Boots on.
[notify]
Toby

The coolest dude- you will ever- meet!

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 2:49am PST 
I was going to be called Spot!!! Thanks to Suze when she was 4 years old! But she decided to wisen up a bit with the happy of her parents and call me Toby.My middle name is Sooty
[notify]

Basil

I'm a huggable- teddy

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 2:51am PST 
I was going to be sent to Australia but they didn't want me because i couldnt be used as a studd dog. They called me Basil. Suze wanted to change it to Harvey but because i knew my name we stuck to it. Also i look like basil Brush and my middle name is Harvey.
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 2:59am PST 
My mommie got my name from a comic book character. Snowy is TinTin's smart little white doggie. Although the comic book doggie is really a wire haired fox terrier, I'm about his size and I do have light colored coat. Mommie says I'm a clever little doggie too (just the way she expected me to be)!
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 4:45am PST 
As we of Scottish decent...I am called Laddie typical scots name for BOY.... my sister Misty is called after the Highland Mist which falls in Scotland...Poppy is after the national flower of California...because she used to belong to to my mums Californian friend.
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 7:08am PST 
Mom named me Action Jackson, but she said it was to hard to say when she "wanted my attention", so she shortened it to AJ.
[notify]
Bubba

Bubba - Call me- Bossdog.

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 7:15am PST 
When mom was waiting for me to be able to go home with her to live, she used to visit me at the vet's office every day to get my smell on her. Then she would go back home and let my soon-to-be big brothers smell of her hands and clothes (and her neck, 'cause she always let me snuggle there) and tell them that it was baby brother who would soon be living with them. After a few days, my dad told mom, "Why don't you name the new puppy, Bubba?" ..and so, I was called Bubba and I went to live with mom and dad and my big brothers when I was three weeks old.
[notify]
Cooper

be the person- your dog thinks- you are

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 8:24am PST 
Cooperstown! I am a baseball dogstar!!
[notify]
Duckie- (Jellybean)

" Once you go- jack, you never- go back"

Barked: Sat May 7, '05 9:16am PST 
My mommy named me Ducky because I was born with a very special marking on my bum. It looks like a rubber duckie, there is a picture of it on my page. My mommy loves my ducky marking she thinks it's cute smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]