GO!

What's your favorite toy?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 59)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Princess- Alexandra of- SoCo

HOT COLLARs_tm

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '05 7:21pm PST 
One of the "neighbor ladies". Especially the ones that sit on their front porch with a glass of wine, a candle, and a smoke.

I think I'll get my MASTER (Right?! smile to TAKE ME OUT for a stroll.
U boys just SIT, STAY!...@UrPCs
[notify]
Jasmine

mmmmm......- cheese! I love- cheese!

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '05 12:12pm PST 
mommy's SHOES!
[notify]
Dusty

When all other- means fail..- just BARK!

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '05 9:24am PST 
the CAT!
barring that, any toy that Jake already has is my favorite.
[notify]

Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '05 9:52am PST 
I used to like my icky-saliva encrusted rope, until my mom washed it. Now I don't like it anymore, and had to go back to playing with my Kong. Actually, I don't really play with it, I just tear tiny shreds of plastic off it, and leave them for my archnemesis, "Voldemort the Vacuum."
[notify]
Luckee

If you are- conservative- pmail me!

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 2:39pm PST 
Luckee's favorite toy are cheap squeaking balls form meijers.
[notify]
Bronson

It's all about- me

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '08 8:55am PST 
Well, the toy that I really love and try to keep in pristine condition is my monkey luffa toy. I carry that thing with me everywhere and it's nice to have next to me. Now...as far as getting to tear something up....well anything of my sister's will do. Mom says that in order for my sister to ever get to have a toy she's gonna have to pretend its mine! BOLsnoopy
[notify]
Ellie

God Bless Our- Troops!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 7:36am PST 
My favorite toy is a tennis ball, tennis balls, and oh yeah tennis balls cloud 9.
[notify]
Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 10:17am PST 
My brother Hersheylaugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Hucky

Have Teeth, will- Chew

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 12:34pm PST 
My mom puts treats in an Arizonia Ice tea bottle cause they are hard to destroy and I place for hours trying to get my treats out. Really keeps me busy
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 59)  
1  2  3  4  5  6