GO!

Please vote for my westie!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 8:28am PST 
Please help I need your vote- David vs Golieth

--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

My name is Ann Morin and I am a home based travel agent. I entered a contest to win a cruise on MSC. The theme of the contest was to make a photo with a cardboard cut out of Sofia Loren that best described the slogan "A Diva Like No Other" I planned out my photo for weeks, brainstoming, stetching ideas etc. My advertising budget consisted of the $50 I paid my 19 year old son to take the 300 photos on my $150 camera I already owned and two bags of dog treats. I think my idea is great but I have run out of clients to ask to vote. I am just not that big of a company. My largest competitor works for Travelocity so it is definately a David vd Goliath event (me being David) he even has the travelocity gnome in the photo which is brand recognition. Please visit the following website[[ www.msccruisesdivina.com]]
click on cast your vote and look for my photo. It is a couple sitting in a hot tub with an adorable little Diva dog in front of us. My name is Ann Morin. If you know what it is like to compete with a mega broker you can sympathize with me. I want to win this to take my husband away for our 25th anniversary. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope I get your vote. Voting is one per email address and open until December 5th.
[notify]