GO!

food

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
beaucepheus

beaux beaux

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 10:07am PST 
I've beenrescued for 4 wks. what's the best food for my health and coat?dog
[notify]
♥Mila- ♥

Pretty girl

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 4:20pm PST 
well we eat solid gold here, I had lots of allergies with other foods.. solid gold is great I have no more itches and hives....we also are starting to rotate between their proteins...
we eat the wolf king which is bison meat
then we eat hund-n-flocken which is lamb,
then barkin at the moon which is beef and it is grain free...we really love this one...
well there are so many good quality foods out there like
canidae, evanger's, fromm, california natural, innova evo, etc...
we just prefer solid gold...
oh i almost forgot we get mixed in with our food twice a day solid gold seameal powder, which is a probiotic, it makes your immune system stronger to fight disease, and also less shedding and a very shiny coat...
well hope this helps....

Edited by author Mon Mar 12, '07 4:23pm PST

[notify]
Sonoma

Did you say- dinner?

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '07 12:21pm PST 
When we first got Sonoma from the Humane Society she was on Dog Chow. She had horrible bumps all over her body and nasty eye discharge. After doing some research, she's now on -- link removed -- . She's been on it for over a year now and is doing wonderful with it. Her coat is amazing and no more eye goop. We always get complements on how shiny and wonderful her coat is. Can't say enough about Canidae!

Edited by author Mon Mar 19, '07 12:26pm PST

[notify]

Lola

Never miss a- meal

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 8:23pm PST 
Lola eats a combination of Flint River Ranch and Timberwolf Organics. I'm also trying to get her into raw but she seems to be my vegetarian- she won't touch the stuff.
[notify]
Chief

Oh I'm a Dork- Fish!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 5:01pm PST 
We have a Weimaraner, Jac, who would never gain any weight... Finally we switched him over to Nutro large breed puppy (due to the fact that we also have a Pyr) and they both seem to be doing really well.. they love it also!
[notify]
Harper

Got Birds?

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 10:33pm PST 
Chase and I both seem to have food allergies. We seem to do better with foods that don't have any wheat. We eat Nature's Recipe Healthy Skin Venison. All of us like it and it doesn't have any wheat, corn, byproducts, or preservatives.
[notify]
Independence- ROWDY Rodeo

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 12:04pm PST 
I would recommend Dog Chow! Its not to expensive but it seems to have brought up our pups good and they love the taste!snoopy
[notify]
♥Mila- ♥

Pretty girl

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 12:47pm PST 
I wouldn't recommend dog chow to anyone not even my worse enemy....
it is allf fillers really bad ingredients...
go to www.dogfoodproject.com
and do some research , you might want to find a better food for about the same price of dog chow....

here is the ingredients to dog chow:

Ground yellow corn, poultry by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), corn gluten meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, animal digest, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Yellow 6), manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite.
[notify]
Devers Blue- Sky "Devers"

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 1:27pm PST 
We eat Canidae Life Stages at our house...it has brought me up healthy and strong up to this point. I can't wait to go home today and meet my new family!
[notify]
Sir Cooper- von Brock

Wild Man

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 8:57am PST 
Cooper had alot of skin problems while he was eating Hills Science Diet, Our Vet recommended Innova-
It has solved all of his skin and coat problems.

And best of all he LOVES the tasted. Google it on the web.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2