TUESDAY QUESTION--March 12

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Athena

Dainty Princess

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 7:44pm PST 
Mom is reading a wonderful book about cats called "All My Patients are Under the Bed," by Dr. Louis Camuti, a veterinarian who died twenty years ago but had a long career treating cats in New York City. This quotation comes from the introduction, by Haskel Frankel, who helped him write the book:

"To a cat, human beings are an inferior, servile race, always to be kept in their places, with occasional rewards if they perform well."

Do you agree?
ishtar- *proud- wobnapt*

monday-again!

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 10:25pm PST 
inferior - yes.
kept in their places - yes.
occasionally rewarded - yes. luckily mine thinks it's a reward when i allow her to give me massages and belly rubs. poor thing... big grin

but: servile?? no.
i want mine to be a strong human, with an own will. that's safer for all of us!
King Meiko

Proud member of- the No Club

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 5:20am PST 
MOL

Dr's cat must be the real author hhheeee

Yes, I do think my hooman is my servant. She is currently being trained, her rewards are petting me, playing with me and getting headbonks.

Which reminds me time for breakfast.... Gotta go......

Twinkle

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 8:03am PST 
Oh yeah, I've got my Mommy well trained. She always gives me wet food & treats when I beg for them & I beg for them alot. I demand to get my pet on when she's trying to sleep too. I rule!!
Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 4:37pm PST 
I agreesh to a degree. They needsh to thinksh they'sh shuperior big laugh and they thinksh they'sh in charge, but well we all know better!laugh out loud They ish eashily trained though!cheer
Athena

Dainty Princess

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 11:05am PST 
I feel sorry fur my humans. I know they're not too smart, and they're certainly extremely clumsy--you should see them trying to do yoga! *giggles* But I love them a lot, and wouldn't expect them to be "servile"--I don't mind if they're spirited and maybe even a bit feisty. It's so entertaining to watch them! smile
King Meiko

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 11:19am PST 
big laughbig laugh

It IS fun to watch them.

I stalk my mom, then jump out and pounce on her, she always says, i knew you where going to do that..MOL

So, why she always scream..MOL
Athena

Dainty Princess

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 1:27pm PST 
Good question, Meiko! laugh out loud
King Meiko

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 2:06pm PST 
Guess what copy hooman got the book on Amazon today...

She didnt even buy me a toy... I think the ghost might visit her tonight, while she sleeps, and bite on new sheets she just bought.

big laugh

Edited by author Wed Mar 13, '13 2:09pm PST

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 3:15pm PST 
big laugh
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2