GO!

March 2nd - The Last Hoorah Pawty!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
WINston XXLP- 1997-2008

Larger_Than_Life- !

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 12:57am PST 
dog Hey, fellow Dogsters! Remember how many times we almost crashed the servers while throwing pawties on Dogster? Let's do it one more time... on Sunday, March 2nd!
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
I'll bring the can of Poot-b-Gone, if you'll bring the Dogarita Fountain...
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
PAWTY! PAWTY! PAWTY!

THIS PAWTY WAS MOVED TO THE SOCIAL FUN - PARTY TIME & VIRTUAL PLAY DATES FORUM SO NON-PLUS DOGSTERS CAN ATTEND TOO!

Heh, Pups! I'm looking for some more pups to be "hosts" for the Pawty! Would like to get some from down under and across the pond too! Please Paw Mail me if you can commit…

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance hamster dancehamster dance

Edited by author Sun Jan 19, '14 3:37pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 1:53am PST 
partywishes Ready to Rock !!! snoopyblue dogbig hugcheerhappy dance
[notify]
WINston XXLP- 1997-2008

Larger_Than_Life- !

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 5:24am PST 
Could everyone please monitor this feed and "bump" it when it drops off the Forums Home page? All you have to do it post in the forum the word "bump" and it will move the info back onto the main page.

hamster dancehamster dancebumphamster dancehamster dance

Edited by author Sat Jan 18, '14 5:29am PST

[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 6:57am PST 
I'll try to keep an eye on it. our snoop group is planning an all day party that day too...and there's lots of us wink
[notify]
Bentley

any thing I can- read he can read- quicker

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 8:00am PST 
Oh Boy Oh Boy can't wait I'm cooking now for this event!!!! cookies I love cookies, chicken wings, eggs, burgers, pasta, turkey, sub sandwiches, potato salad, steak, bacon, thanksgiving dressing, pumpkin pie, soft serve ice cream....just about anything....even lettuce if it has dressing on it.laugh out loudapplausehaildancingcheercloud 9happy dancedogsnoopypartypartypartypartyhugmeditatekissinghamster dancehamster dancedancingflowersdog walk~d ..dog walkbig hugbig hugbig hughi5welcomehughughughug
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 8:01am PST 
OH Boy!!!! A pawty! partypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
Sherman

Squirrel!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:16am PST 
Pawty!! Woo-hooooo!!
partypartypartypartyparty
partypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:35am PST 
We love pawties!!!!
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:41am PST 
Arooooo! Pawty!! party
[notify]
Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:43am PST 
Thank you so much for moving this to a non-Plus forum, so we could come, too. Momma has not been diligent at keeping our Plus account up.

So let's pawty!!blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3