GO!

Ye Ole Festival

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Robby

Call me anything- but not late for- dinner

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 6:53pm PST 
Well, the Mom and Dad are going to dinner now. I'm going to babysit Nellie. We're not allowed on the computer when Mom isn't home. We'll be back for some fun later tonight.wave
[notify]
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 7:08pm PST 
Queen Gretchen and King Nicolas along with all the court take a stroll through the festival nodding and acknowledging their loyal subjects. The queen is keeping a sharp eye on Maid Maggie making sure that she behaves in proper lady like manner while chatting with the knights and flirting with Sir Robby.
"Maggie remember you are first and foremost a lady so you must act accordingly while in public. Freckles do be a dear and get me a glass of tea."

"Yes your majesty, here it is."

"Thank You"

"Sir Bearington I do believe my niece is looking for you. She said she was going to freshen up, I'm afraid a young pup bumped into her and spilled milk all down her gown."
As the royal entourage continues to stroll the festival the king and queen extend gracious smiles and welcome all the people.
"Once again a hearty welcome is extended to all who have joined us this fine day. I do hope you are enjoying the festivities and the wonderful food."
[notify]
Freckles

Gotta give- kisses, lots of- kisses!!

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 10:39pm PST 
We the royal family are going to bed now. We will see each and evfurryone tomorrow.
[notify]

NICOLAS. - N.P.C.

i get what i - want.

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 11:26pm PST 
hi everyone king nicolas has arived here iam my here hey gretchen honey iam here let party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea lets do the lembo cool nicolas
[notify]
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 2:13pm PST 
Boy has it been a real booger getting a computer this weekend. I have had to sneak in while the other hoomans are away or late at night. Hope you are all having a great time and enjoying the festival.
[notify]
Angel Elmer

I Love My- Ferrari-Cart!

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 9:06pm PST 
Goodnight Everypup!!
Love, Angel Elmer and Family
[notify]
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 9:32am PST 
Well today is our last day of the festival and this evening I will be awarding the prizes for the various events that have taken place. So far Sir Bear is leading in the archery tounament, Sir Robby is leading in jousting, Sir wiggles in hand to hand combat. The Angel boys are all tied up in the Bridge area of the games and we mustn't forget to thank them for their jesting and entertainment though one of them was rather off key during the songs.
Presnting the awards tonight will be Dottie Lee-archery, Freckles-hand to hand combat, myself -jousting, and the Angel girls will handle the awards for those boys (look out you two there are three of them and they are up to something)
[notify]
Angel Elmer

I Love My- Ferrari-Cart!

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 7:12pm PST 
Hi Everypup!! Here is some Agel Dust to make the Festival even more magical!!
Love, Sir Angel Elmerapplauselittle angelhamster dance
[notify]
Angel Elmer

I Love My- Ferrari-Cart!

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 7:14pm PST 
I meant "Angel" Dust.party
[notify]
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 9:31pm PST 
Welcome to the closing ceremony of our wonderful festival. I was a good weekend for it and we had a sizable turn out. Now on to what everyfur has been waiting for, the awarding of the prizes.

First I will turn things over to my Angel Sisters to present their awards.

"Thank you Gretchen, now as you all know this award goes to the angels so will Angels Sir Elmer and Sir Bubba please step forward."

"I Angel Dori and I Angel Libby do hereby present to Sirs Elmer and Bubba the ""Golden Jester's Bells"" for your continued service as our comedic relief. We also presnt you with laurels and kisses for a job well done."

Now Freckles will present the Hand to Hand Combat Award.

"Will Sir Wiggles please step forward,
I Maid Freckles do hereby award to you Sir Wiggles this ""Golden Sword"" as a token of your outstanding abilities in the hand to hand combat and your conquering of the enemy (in representation only) of the dreaded Sassy Cat." (Kisses Sir Wiggles as she gives him the golden sword)

Now Dottie Lee will present the award for the archery.

"Will Sir Bear please step forward,
I Maid Dottie Lee do hereby award to you Sir Bear this ""Golden Arrow"" as a token of your abilities." (Really ,really socks the smooches on Bear till he can hardly breathe)

Now for the awarding of the jousting event.

"Sir Robby will you please step forward,
Well Sir Robby congratulations you have won the jousting tournament and as such you receive this golden lance as a token of my appreciation."

Thank You all for coming and do be careful when travelling home. Goodnight to all.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2