GO!

Ye Ole Festival

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Fri May 28, '10 10:25am PST 
Welcome all to the first annual Mayfest Get Ready for Summer Festival. Come on in and enjoy yourselves. During this four day event ther will be feasting, jousting tournaments, archery tournaments, dancing, and lots of all around fun. party

Edited by author Fri May 28, '10 10:34am PST

[notify]
Wiggles BN

wiggles is my- name ,digging is- my game

Barked: Fri May 28, '10 4:58pm PST 
Cool we are here. Maid Maggie (since we are in Gretchnland is picking out a new cape to wear. Hey Sir Robby or Bear should we join in on the jousting?
lov eya
Sir Wigglessnoopy
[notify]
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 11:33am PST 
Okay folks we will be in and out this weekend. Mommy's computer is acting weird so we will have to catch up from time to time as we can get the use of the other computers in the house. We are sitting in the royal seats watching the events and later tonight we will have a feast in the banquet hall.
[notify]

Robby

Call me anything- but not late for- dinner

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 12:18pm PST 
Well here I am! Let the party begin!!
[notify]
Nellie

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 12:20pm PST 
Hey! Don't forget about me! I'm here too! I wanna joust! I can keep up! Hey, where's my new friend Maggie?
Love, Nellie
[notify]
Robby

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 12:21pm PST 
OK, Mom says she is going to have lunch now. That means I can't use the computer unless she is around. See ya soon!
Love, Robbyparty blue dog
[notify]
Sir Daddi O

Sir Daddi O

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 3:17pm PST 
hi kids ok I wanna play by the archery range with u guys come and meet me......run run run
Hey quit eatin the apples oh no - they are all gone- typical chow hounds - ok let's skip shootin and meet by the ice cream tent- love and licks SDO and awgi
[notify]
Maggie

im a squeaker

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 6:13pm PST 
Hi Everyone...im at the festival..I ditched Wiggles and am in my prettiest gown for the festival. Im searching for my knight Sir Robby. Has anyone seen him. Hey Daddio Im in for ice cream, then Nellie and I are going to go watch the jousting. If you see a funny looking guy in a shining armour suite, thats Wiggles. He said he had to wear it just incase that gieco dragon tries to crash the festival, what a wierdo.,,he didnt bring his horse. ha ha...time for some ale
love ya all
Maid Maggie (in gretchenland at her festival so i had to leave the crown and the princess title home)wavehappy dance
[notify]
Robby

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 6:49pm PST 
Here I am you doll!!!snoopy
[notify]
Robby

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 6:51pm PST 
Sounds like a lot of fun here! I see SDO is feeling well and looking good. I wanna go to the archery range too. Coming Maggie? Let's go see SDO--I think he said he is going there.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2