GO!

Buhens Party Group Lost Again.

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 10:24pm PST 
hughug|hughug|hughug:|hug
Hug &paw for all
hughughughughughughughughug

Love * Pawrayers surround you & all stooping in.Buhens gangdog
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 2:49am PST 
Are we still off the thread - of course it is the weekend. Love the chain picture and also the comment that you'll be walking, JennaDad, we know that you will be up and around quickly after the procedure.

Very cold here - had hail a few times - with winter coats back on. Son picked a good time to have his vacation that they wait for all year. Lovely vase of flowers came from Courtney on Friday, very pretty. My flowers are all still doing ok - the bulbs are to brown out and replant end of May a/c to the literature with them.

Wonder how the herding went for Tonka and Roper. Thinking of sweet Kolton. It is hard, dear little one, very hard.

Sully and Socks mom - hoping you are working those pulley's - strengthen the muscles which aids in healing - that is what they told mom at her shoulder doctor. It serves a good purpose.

DarlaMae - hope all is well with you and family. Reading our literature from you and S/S sinks in more now, and very comforting.

Scooter, enjoy the Walk today -

Pearls, hope mom is celebrating a bit with her wonderful news, not to worry anymore, a blessing.

Flickamom, don't get stressed - they know this is broken will be ok by Monday hopefully

Kubbi doing ok with his eye - the drops have to be in alot to work for him.

Missing Takoda and family - know they are busy with their gardens and all.
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 8:01am PST 
wave Morning friends

Hoping all had some rest & will have a good day. The rain is gone & is now sunny but cool today. Have fun with your Herding Tonka! Hope you have a good time at your walk Scoots & MsTrudy.

FlickaMum hope you are resting after your Saturday,Glad you got out for a bit as well. Keep making strides forward.hug LOVED the roses,Remembeing Nanny's precious red roses as well. They were so fragrent and pretty. Mom & her siblings were always told keep away from the rosebush as well as her peonies.laugh out loud

Rocky Angel sending our love to Sarge & MOm.hug The flowers sound lovely. Soon you will be out with your garden as well. We too are thinking of Takoda & family as well as their big gardens.smile

S&S hope Mom is doing well with her Pulley exercises. Just keep at them but not too much at once. hug Jenna Dad love the link as well. It may be a little crack but as The Pearls mentioned we are still Rock Solid.way to go

Have a good day & enjoy it with your loved ones.
Hugs & love for all here, away & anypup stopping.hughughug
[notify]

♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 1:44pm PST 
dogI can't find you pals!dogshrugconfused
Love hugs& paw for all.hughughug
Maybe its all the novacaine & dental ouches in Moms Mouth making her kookier than usual.silenced
kissing Love youall but not the Fleas.wink
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 2:52pm PST 
We are here too - before - we couldn't even get this to work - hope that mom is sleeping and taking care of the dental work - don't over do.

Wonder what is going on with this thread - the other's seem to work??shrug

Happy Birthday again to Lucas
partywishespartywishespartywishes Lucas partypartywishespartypartywishespartypartywishes

Dogster has some work to do, looks like -

eek
[notify]
Lucas

Did I hear- cellophane- crinkle?

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 3:06pm PST 
THANKYOU Rocky HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am just going to report this............ AGAIN

EDIT : Reported..... and last time they said they didnt know why it is always happening either.

DarlaMae .........BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back later...

Edited by author Tue Jun 1, '10 3:17pm PST

[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 5:11pm PST 
hamster dancecheer:hughappy dancedogblue doghamster dance

cheerparty Happy Birthday Lucas!partycheer

hamster dancecheer:hughappy dancedogblue doghamster dance

Love you dear pal & wish you A year filled with all good things!cloud 9
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 5:58pm PST 
partypartywishespartypartywishespartypartywishes
Lucas! Happy, HAPPY birthday!!!

MUAH!!!!!!
Licks and Love,
Dixie
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 5:59pm PST 
almost worth losing the Buhens Party group again to see Takoda's pic at the beginning of this thread... he and his Dad are greatly missed...

kissing
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7