GO!

Puppy Shower!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Kujo

Kujo Padfoot the- Vicious, CGC

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:42pm PST 
I'm having a puppy shower in September when I bring my new Saint Bernard puppy (Vash) home! I'm going to buy balloons, a human cake, and some dog treats from the store I work at. And of course, I'm going to put a big bow on Vash's collar- but who knows how long THAT will last! laugh out loud

Does anyone else have any cool ideas for a fun puppy shower? It'll only be my two dogs there, but it'll be Vash's big introduction to most of my friends and family! Any dog themed menu items we could make on a budget, or dog themed decorations that are easy to make?

We're moving to a new apartment and will have only been in it two weeks before the puppy shower, so we can't do anything elaborate or expensive- the pet deposit is going to eat up a ton of our extra cash!

I was thinking about putting together little grab bags, cat themed and dog themed, because all my friends and family have either cats or dogs- small cat toys and dog toys, and small wrapped dog and cat treats in the grab bags, and you just grab the cat or the dog one!
[notify]