GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1936 of 1936: Viewing entries 19351 to 19357)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1927  1928  1929  1930  1931  1932  1933  1934  1935  1936  
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 7:52pm PST 
Hi all, I remember about the notepad, but still is 'foreign' to me to try things.

Hope your Carrubas was good, love it there.

Great news of Scotland.

Been busy here - I had bloodwork done to recheck Vit K and B-12 levels and some others. Tom is painting the woodwork, the floor will be coming tomorrow - ordered in Florida and was so much less than here. I will take Sarge to Tom and Courtney's when they are using the sander.

He has a follow up on his eye tomorrow - hoping that the 4 medications have done their help.

Dear man at the paw park, actually the original person who put up his own money, his daughter just retired from AF - he is also AF - and she has brain cancer, found out on Thursday. Both of them are Colonals.

Flickamom the time is getting near for your trip. How is the family doing in NC?

Tom watching the Bills. We went to the Quaker Arts show yesterday and for roast beef at Schwables. Been around for ages. Got new dog collars, and a little fall decor for us and one for C & T - small.

Off to take Sarge. Craziness here - too many things going on shrug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 8:10pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

HannaMum.. sun and horrid humidity ... still.....

I cheat and buy the uncooked pizza bases.. but then I doctor then with herbs and a little garlic before using tomato paste and Parmesan and then topping with whatever we want. Jay nearly always just wants Pepperoni... I like mine as Mushroom and peppers and sweetcorn and chopped ham and black olives. Both dusted with more Parmesan and cooked.That is a classic Italian pizza !

One large pizza base does both of us.. and if we just want a slice... I cut the bases and freeze what I dont need before topping them.

AbbySargeMum.. you can go through life making life awful for yourself by continually not trying the easy way of things... or you can do the simple thing.. and do the easy. Its a no contest.. and avoids alot of heart attacks.Life is difficult enough.. take the easy ways when they are there.

Glad you got your blood work done ok....

Hugsss for Sarge.

Sad about the lady.

My friend in NC is counting the days as I am.

I think my dogs are the only ones who always have their one collar once they are adults all their lives... unless it gets damaged.

Hugsssssssssss for all..............
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 2:07pm PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, good luck on the floors. I've never had my vitamin K or B12 checked. My vitamin D was good which surprised me. Carrabas was awesome and brought plenty home for lunch today. I love their homemade warm bread dipped in olive oil and spices. POP for Sarge and his eye, bless his heart! The NC family is doing well. Son had the girls Saturday and took them to Build a Bear and also for lunch. They had fun. He is adjusting to living alone but it is good that he is close to the girls. Actually, things are better than when they lived together.

FlickaMom, I'm all for doing things the easy, simple way. Your pizza sounds good. Hanna Belle is wearing one of Annie's collars. So glad we have a couple of sunny days to dry things out.

My hairdresser found out that the small mass in her colon is cancer. Her surgery is Wednesday. She is such a sweet lady and could use some prayers.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 7:54pm PST 
Afternoon All........

HannaMum... glad you had a nice meal.

The olive oil and herbs are done at Zio's too... and I do it here. Its worth buying a small bottle of really good Olive Oil just for that.. and then add the Oregano and Tarrogon and basil.. yummyyyyyyyy

Glad your son is doing well. The trick is not to spoil the girls on visits.. that doesnt mean dont have a good time... but it also has to be "real life" . Been there done that with 1st husband. Yes.... we had fun when his kids came.. but we also had the majority of visits as 'real life" .It works well.

Glad they found your lady's cancer fast. The smaller it is and the quicker its found the greater the chance od success.

Hugssssssssssss for all...............
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 9:56am PST 
Sarge's eye still has the ulcer, so onward with the meds and a recheck. The one is refrigerated and 2 week shelf life, ordering more for Friday when this expires. He is so good about them poking and fooling around.

Anniemom, the doctor thought with the symptoms I was having the testing might help show things. B-12 was very low and hopefully higher. The endocrinolgist also thought that was worth checking. I was thinking the thyroid meds which are lower dose was causing the issues I was having.

Anniemom, I am so sorry about your friend and will think good and positive thoughts for her. The other day, I was trying to remember who I read about that had the report after the colonoscopy.

We have to replace Abby's collar with the swimming, it takes a very unpleasant odor. These are made by someone and are not expensive. Sarge's is just fading out.

Have appt. with the implant dr. this morning - now that is a reason for a heart attack - as he put 2 on one post on an upper, and I think it is getting lose. Cutting corners does not always make for a good outcome. We will see. Am tired of medical issues, and seems we have had our share this year. The lady from empty leash - daughter found cancer lump in her breast and I mentioned the dog park man's daughter, and former sil - she is in Roswell bone marrow transplant

Hugs to all, and first day of Fall, this year has flown.

Edited by author Tue Sep 23, '14 10:00am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 3:18pm PST 
Morning All......

21st Sept is traditionally the 1st day of Autumn... astronomically it can actually occur between the 20th-21st. We are certainly seeing left drop !

AbbySargeMum ..... Sorry about the implant... if you mean he put a crown and an attached 2nd tooth to the crown on the same post... that is not at all unusual.. its called a bridge. Not sure if that is what you mean.

Hoping Sarge's eyes improves.

John and Wes are coming by today on their way to the Grand Canyon and all points west. Nice to see them but its always very stressful with Flicka.

Its a pretty day here !

Hugssssssssssss for all..........
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 4:10pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is a gorgeous morning here. I opened the door and it was so nice and cool...around mid 60's. I left the back door open to let in fresh air. The air smells so good right now. It's very seldom that I can do that. Hanna likes coming in and out as she pleases. How nice to see John & Wes. Good luck with Flicka.

SargeMom, sorry to hear the implant is giving you trouble. I'm going back to the periodontist next week to re-check my gums in the back. No pain there and it is feeling good but on the other side way in the back a tooth has been sensitive. I will mention it to her. Good grief, these dental problems are expensive and we don't have dental insurance. B12 helps depression and so does D. POP for sweet Sarge but good thing it doesn't bother him to have his eyes looked at.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
  (Page 1936 of 1936: Viewing entries 19351 to 19357)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1927  1928  1929  1930  1931  1932  1933  1934  1935  1936