Close X
GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2154 of 2154: Viewing entries 21531 to 21538)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2145  2146  2147  2148  2149  2150  2151  2152  2153  2154  
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '16 4:48am PST 
Morning all

Well looks like we have til the 10th. Hoping P4P is up and running then... Though I don't know how many of my little group will join... Most of them have decided to just play at FB... I guess because its safe and easy to find... (*sigh*)

Gonna be a rainy day here today... Better then all the heat I guess, but still not good for spending any time outside bol

(*hugs*) for everyone...
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '16 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sending lots of hughughug Hope the night was peaceful!

SlinkySandyMom, what group are you on in FB? Yes, I wish P4P would get fixed soon. It was the alternative to Dogster that a lot of my pals were going to use. If it's not ready before Dogster closes I don't know what we will do!

My crown went fine. Jaw sore from having my mouth kept open for a long time. I did get laughing gas so that helped a lot.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '16 10:25am PST 
Morning all.....

Jay had a bad day and night again yesterday but is doing alot better today.

SlinkySandy.... faceless is a hacker paradise... safe is not a word I would ever use for it. The very fact they themselves conduct illegal psychoanalytical stuff on there(and were so publically caught out at it)and that the supposed privacy options are sieves... no.. safe is not a word I would use !

Thats what upsets me here.. you cant even go outside in the Summer.. it is way too hot... right now its 95F and rising.. and the heat index is 118F !.... cant be outside.. and stuff needs doing... damned grass has slowed but still growing... cant do a thing out there till at least 7pm and later !

HannaMum... glad the crown went well and hope the soreness passes !

Hugssssssssssssssss for all................

Edited by author Thu Jul 28, '16 10:27am PST

[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '16 7:10pm PST 
Jay is doing better... but still hasnt been to bed... he has managed to doze in the chair ... but his sinuses are hell and he has been trying not to cough. Also he has had noise bleeds again that wont stop. I have left a message with Seller's Nurse and I know they will get back tomorrow. But he like me is a bleeder.. and the blood thnners he was on before.. and noiw more now AND back on baby asprin... its too much.I went out to mow at 7pm and finished 15 mins ago.. I got the Inner done.I am soaked and filthy... wiped out. I will try to do the Outer south and west ends morro.. that will make a half mow.
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '16 4:59am PST 
Morning all

(*hugs*) for Jay... Mom says nosebleeds scare her...

Flicka Mom... What mom meant by safe is that the site isn't likely to close up with only a few weeks notice... So many peeps are like mom and don't want to join another community only to have it close again in a year or two.. But mom should have emphasized that.

Also you can have private groups in FB like you do here so that you don't have the quarrels.

Hanna mom I will invite you to our private little group... Its for all the OMDers and Others that we know won't cause problems... Its Called a place for us.. I don't care for the name, but I didn't start the group BOL.

I am also in Dogster Pals and Dogster Buddies.. Though I hope when Dogster closes its doors they will change the names to something else
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '16 7:24am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, so sorry about Jay's nosebleeds and sinus problems. He must be miserable. I have had hayfever really bad lately. I take blood thinners and aspirin, too, and when I was at the dentist I was bleeding but when they finished and let my gums rest...it quit. I don't like being on blood thinners...I've always got some bruises.... but with my stent the doc said I will be on them the rest of my life. Please take care of yourself and find time to rest!

SlinkySandyMom, I am on Dogster Pals and Dogster Buddies on FB, too. I guess the whole thing that gets to me is that being on Dogster before was the only site I went to and all my pals were there. Now I am going to several sites just to keep in touch with my pals since they all scattered to different places. And, P4P was one of the main ones that most of them were going but now I don't really know about that since it's been down so long. I know they are working on it but I'm afraid people will find someplace else and I really did like P4P. It was easy to navigate.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '16 10:44am PST 
I have to speak up for Facebook, as far as safety, you set your privacy settings for however you wish. You do not have to use your own name - many use a middle name or their maiden name. You can share as little or much as you want to and no-one can access your page unless they are on your friend list. It has many groups, many are private groups and a member has to be brought in by the administrator of that. Someone brought up when Lucas passed and there were many messages of condolence to your family and also someone brought up when Jay was not well - this was not by me or Hanna mom, btw. Most of the Dogster/Catster families that I knew here are on there. It is certainly up to you to not join Facebook, but it is a safe place and I would not be there if it was not.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '16 2:31pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

Just finished the rest of the mowing for now... Will have to do more next week.

Jay is pretty much the same...

RockyMum.... I understand.. but a company that used psychological experiments in its customers (ones that were designed to cause sadness) and bare faced lied about that until faced with it in Court... a site that is now THE #1 place for hackers to prowl (according to several business reports) a company that makes you add your privacy settings.... rather than has them locked down in the first place as it should be.. and you then have to lighten the Privacy settings as you wish.... truly doesnt inspire me to "trust"

I have friends on faceless who informed me about the kindnesses re Lucas and Jay.. and have... on all occasions I have been informed... passed back my grateful thanks.

Bottom line is.. if folk wish to stay in touch..they will... regardless of where we all are.People will be where they are most comfortable....but I do know I am far from alone in my feelings about facebook.

People know I am not on there... most who pass on kindness also have my email should they care to use it.

hughughughughughughughughughughug

and Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss for all..........
[notify]
  (Page 2154 of 2154: Viewing entries 21531 to 21538)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2145  2146  2147  2148  2149  2150  2151  2152  2153  2154