GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1964 of 1964: Viewing entries 19631 to 19637)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1955  1956  1957  1958  1959  1960  1961  1962  1963  1964  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 6:16pm PST 
Evening All...

Just not enough time in the day.

AbbySargeMum... glad things are looking to settle. Its been hard for all.. and its fine to feel some relief now.. and do "normal" things.

Nearly all our cards are from pals here.

HannaMum... yep... fog and drizzle.. but its all good.. we are desperate for this moisture.. and it isnt ice. !

I did manage to get the mantle decked late this afternoon. Get the Tree out morro to deck on Sat.

Hugsssss for all..................
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 4:53am PST 
Memorial service at 1 today, I will do a reading and Tom will present gifts with his sister. Then a gathering at his house afternoon. It will be good to have it all calm and people know how he suffered and it was a relief for him and family. hughug

Glad that the girls called Jim for his birthday! Those calls are treasures.

Flickamom have a nice day setting your tree and all.

We have an ice thing going on, will clear up later on.

Hugs to Maiyah and family, my cards are so mixed up no idea who I sent to or not.

Took Aunt Jo her last gift to give to her niece who arrives on Monday - I ordered on line for it. She is looking forward to 3 days of their visit. We never got our lunch out this week, but will do that in Janurary.

Heard from Uncle Frank's niece, whose brother is on the way to start the arrangements for the house and property - hard to think I can't talk to him, he really was a young person in an older body and up on all the news. flowers

Abby has an eye issue - I have drops I am using. Sarge is sleeping better though - just up one time a night instead of 2.
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 6:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

I will have to be quick because I'm headed out to the neighbor's for Christmas tea in a little bit. It's raining here but I only have to walk next door!

Will try to check in later!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 2:41pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

AbbySargeMum.... thinking of you all especially today. Hoping this was a time to celebrate Fran's life too.

hughughughughughughughug

Good to go and have that lunch in January when its quieter

We have Jay birthday and our Anniversary in Jan so we have some eating out planned !

Uncle Frank.... of course you will miss him... what a wonderful long life he had. I lost all those who were my Rocks early on.

HannaMum..... hoping you had a lovely Christmas Tea !

Tree is up and fluffed out... will decorate it tomorrow.

Hugsssssssssssssss for all..............
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '14 3:02am PST 
Hoping your Christmas tea was nice, Anniemom, sounds very festive. And glad your tree is ready to decorate, Flickamom, it is the last weekend and so many things to do before the big day.

The memorial was lovely, I did a reading and then we went to Fran's house - his daughter brought all the food, pizza, wings, antipasto, meatballs and pasta, trays of cookies and cannollis. She works for a large grocery store as a manager, we brought a fruit tray Tom and Courtney brought a box of Paula's donuts, which are delicious. Rob brought a Healing Stone he had gotten on his trip and gave to Joann. The service was over an hour, the priest likes Grandma alot and made it very special for her. There was a Color Guard service, that flag service is always so moving with the playing of Taps. So he is at rest.

Tom moved our concert tickets to tonight and will go for dinner before that. Poor Sarge and Abby don't know when we'll be home - but we got home and watched another Hallmark Movie that we taped. They sat by our feet the whole time.

There are 3 more of the new 2014 that Tom taped, they are nice and are replaying over at different times each day, if you want to watch one of them.

Getting our groceries today for Thursday this afternoon. T & C having their usual Christmas Eve dinner so I'll make a salad for that.

Minx will be here on Monday with Don, probably will see her Tuesday. Aunt Jo is all excited and getting her perm tomorrow - her aide is doing a home perm.
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '14 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, it must have been hard to do the reading. How wonderful to have a Color Guard service. POP for Abby's eye, hope it is better.I'm sure you are looking forward to Minx's visit. I had a great time at the tea. There were 10 ladies (neighbors) there and met a new one that moved in a few houses down. She is very nice and lives with her daughter and grandson. She doesn't have a car yet and daughter works so she does need a ride to grocery store sometimes. I told her to let me know and I would be happy to give her a ride. Enjoy the concert!

FlickaMom, I know you must be looking forward to eating out for Jay's b'day and your anniversary. Eating out is my favorite thing to do on special occasions....heck with the gifts! It is a cloudy, chilly day here but at least no rain. It rained all day yesterday. Enjoy decorating the tree!

Smooches for each and every one
kissing

Edited by author Sat Dec 20, '14 7:37am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '14 5:00pm PST 
Evening all......

Really struggling here with mo Internet speed... getting worse and worse.. we have no choices.. but this ISP is getting beyond a joke.

AbbySargeMum... I am just so pleased the memorial was special and gentle. Everyone needs that.. it IS a healing thing.

Thought of you today.... did have a candle lit.

Glad too you are going out and doing some nice things... its also part of starting afresh.

HannaMum.. so glad the Tea went well and so pleased you may have a new friend !

Yes... the meal out is a treat... I enjoy that too !

Tree is done.... have taken pics... if I can get enough Internet speed I will try and get them onto Snows Light.

Hugsssssssss for all.............
[notify]
  (Page 1964 of 1964: Viewing entries 19631 to 19637)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1955  1956  1957  1958  1959  1960  1961  1962  1963  1964