Close X
GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2097 of 2097: Viewing entries 20961 to 20969)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2088  2089  2090  2091  2092  2093  2094  2095  2096  2097  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Feb 5, '16 10:19am PST 
wave

Oh gee....I finally got here. Went with Jim for his cardio this morning and then stopped by IHOP. All is well with him and me, too, after my cardio yesterday!

SlinkySandyMom, enjoy the girls day with Duchess!

FlickaMom, sorry you are hurting. Wish there was something to help and thanks for checking up on me!

Just learned that my old school friend's husband is in the hospital with a stroke and looks like a long recovery.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Feb 5, '16 11:03am PST 
HannaMum.. glad all is well with you and with Jim !

Pancakessssssss !!

Sorry to hear of your friend's husband. But... stroke damage is often able to be recovered a little from. Hoping he is going to be ok.

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 6:09am PST 
Morning all

So glad the Cardio visits went well. We Love I-hop YUM

Mom thinks she might be allergic to peppers... she knew that hot salsa and such bothers her tummy so she has only been using mild. The other day she had a something that had just a little green pepper, not spicy at all and she still got tummy issues...

So mom has decided one month with no peppers at all to see if that is the cause of her tummy issues. She doesn't really like green peppers so that won't bother, but she really does like spicy stuff. (*sigh*)

Ridge had a wonderful time at work.. All the staff took him walking. The security person came by and got him for every walk around the building BOL. Mom is thinking he is gonna sleep for a week

Duchess didn't have as much fun, Mom thinks she was worried about Ridge and stayed mostly by the door all day BOL

When Ridge got home, she got so excited, she gave him kisses and wouldn't let him wander too far from her til she had sniffed him all over to make sure he was ok
[notify]

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, my friend's husband will recover fully from his stroke but after doing a spinal tap they found he has viral encephalitis. He is dazed and confused. He will need lots of PT they say. They happened to be in Georgia visiting family when this happened so are stuck there until he can travel back to Houston. Thankfully they have lots of family support!

SlinkySandyMom, hope you aren't allergic to peppers since you like them. I have IBS so always have to be alert to what I eat. Bland always works better for me so no spicy stuff. I bet Ridge felt important walking around with the security guard! How cute that Duchess missed him so much. I watch a soap opera that has a Ridge in it. It is an unusual name.

Gorgeous weather here!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 12:01pm PST 
Afternoon all

Chinese New Year dinner tonight with the Chinese community here. It was wonderful last year and I feel honoured our friends invite us. We are the only non Asian there ! The food is glorious and its such a happy evening.

SlinkySandy do you mean the ordinary Bell Peppers.. the non spicy ones ? They are the only ones I use.. I dont like the spicy ones !

Sounds as if Ridge had the best of times !! Poor Duchess though ! Flicka waits for whoever isnt there too.

HannaMum.. thats good news re the Stroke.. and honestly its where he needed the good news. the other is recoverable from. I had Spinal Meningitis as a 13 year old... that was horrible.. but with antibiotics and time it was ok. Glad at least they have support !

Hugsssssssssss for all........
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 12:35pm PST 
PLEASE GO AND READ WATCHDOG'S UPDATE and comment
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '16 5:30am PST 
Morning all

Oh we saw Watch dogs comment yesterday and commented... Hopefully someone has been listening and we will get more updates, even if its just a hi. BOL

Flicka it seems to be any peppers.. Bell peppers included. Mom googled to see what she could find and Peppers are in the nightshade family.. Guess it is not really uncommon to be sensitive to them. Of course it also include tomatoes and potatoes, but mom has never had an issue with those that she is aware of.

Mom is just gonna try to keep track for a month or so without eating peppers and see if she still has issues

Weather is supposed to be really nice today.. though right now it seems dark and dreary
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '16 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope you had a wonderful time at the Chinese New Year party! What did you eat? Thanks for the Watchdog update. It does give a little more re-assurance. My friend's husband has viral encephalitis....don't know if that is the same thing you had but it involves swelling in the brain.

SlinkySandyMom, enjoy your nice weather. It is gorgeous here so enjoying it while we can. Hot temps are just around the corner!

We will be watching the Superbowl and ordering pizza.... but I don't know who I'm for. Just fun watching all the hoopla!

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '16 12:33pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

SlinkySandy... yes some folk are allergic to all those. I Only have Bell Peppers and use them alot... I would hate to have to give them up !

HannaMum.. it was a wonderful evening. Food was glorious.. Fish/Prawns/Duck/Pork/wraps of different kinds.... just so much more...

Just fun to sit and watch and wonderful people and well behaved kids.

I am doing a home made Pizza.. Jay will watch the "Stoopitbowl".... I wont be !!!

Hugssssssssss for all..........
[notify]
  (Page 2097 of 2097: Viewing entries 20961 to 20969)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2088  2089  2090  2091  2092  2093  2094  2095  2096  2097