Close X
GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2124 of 2124: Viewing entries 21231 to 21240)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2115  2116  2117  2118  2119  2120  2121  2122  2123  2124  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '16 7:45am PST 
Mornin'all,

SlinkySandyMom, I haven't really eaten much lobster. I luv shrimp and talaipa. I don't think Hanna ever stops shedding!

FlickaMom, hope Flicka is doing OK! big hug If Ted founded Dogster then I love him, too! hug We had a storm come through this morning. Today is my prep...ugh....wish me luck that the day goes quickly. Then the colonoscopy is tomorrow morning.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '16 2:20pm PST 
Afternoon All..........

Horrid storms last night..... Pond is rising....but we only lost power for a little while. Beautiful day today but the cwap started again on Friday frown

SlinkySandy... Lucas was my shedder !

HannaMum.. I feel for you.. least you get to have a little snooze tomorrow ! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lobster... Crab.... Prawns..... Fish... any seafood I LOVE

Flicka seems a bit brighter today. He wasnt keen on the storm last night.

Hugsssssssssssssssssss for all.............
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '16 6:41am PST 
Morning all

Mom loves all seafood too. Her favorite is lobster, but fried scallops is her second favorite, but only fresh scallops. She says the stuff they put in to preserve them and keep them pretty and white makes them taste bitter.

(*hugs*) to Hanna Mom. That is something mom is supposed to get done sometime, but like everything medical or dental, she is putting it off for as long as she can BOL
[notify]

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '16 10:01am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, glad to hear Flicka is feeling brighter! flowers It's not raining today but rain expected the next few days with storms, too!

SlinkySandyMom, I am known for putting things off, too. My mom died of colon cancer so I do try and keep a check on it. The last one I got 5 years ago and it was supposed to be done 3 years ago.

Well, I don't ever want to see jello or broth again. I started the prep solution at 2pm and was finished around midnite! I can't drink 8 oz every 15 minutes so I slow it down a bit so it takes longer. I had to be near the bathroom and I mean....near! I ended up putting a chair right by the bathrom door and a pillow and blanket. Stayed there until about 4:30 and then went to bed when I felt it was "safe"! Oh man.....that drug was fantastic. The doc said he was putting the IV in and the next thing I remember is that they were saying it was all over. I have two small polyps and don't need to come back for 5 years. So now I will put up with the bloating for now and glad it is DONE! happy dance

Small world! My son's fiance was having a endoscopy this morning at the same place. She's been really having some bad problems and painful, too. I hope she doesn't need surgery!

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '16 1:21pm PST 
Afternoon all........

SlinkySandy... oh my.. fresh scallops saute's and with a light cheese sauce..... ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy !

HannaMum... SO glad you got the 5 years opt off !! I learned I only needed a quarter of the stuff.. and the job was done ! Didnt get the bloating... and thankfully done for 10 years !

Hope the fiancee is ok

Flicka is much the same... just want him to be OK. Just slow healing.. he walks on it.. but has no stamina... trying to rebuo=ild that and the muscle.

Hugssssssssss for all
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '16 6:28am PST 
Morning all

(*hugs*) for Flicka...

Hanna mom glad you don't have to go through that again any time soon.

Mom has been craving lobster and scallops ever since we started chatting about them...DAD says maybe he will see if there is a seafood place in the area so he can get her some BOL

Dark dreary and wet today but temps are gradually going back up so we might get a decent day on sunday
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '16 7:32am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, sending lots of lovies to Flicka! big hug You are one of the lucky ones that only need to take 1/4 of that awful prep! I did not need the last 8 oz at least! No bloating today, just sore neck from the position I fell asleep on that chair.

SlinkySandyMom, we are expecting rain later and tomorrow. Right now the sun is out and it is warm.

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '16 1:57pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

Storms started just before 2am .Thunder and lightening till just after 5am this morn. We didnt get huge amounts of rain though and no hail. Just very bright and noisey... which upset Flicka.

Now have a Tornado Watch and more storms rolling in. We have a hook in the ground SW moiving NW.... just keeping a eye on things

Stay sage ALL

hughughughughughughughughughughughug

I NEED THE SEA.... I NEED SEAFOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 30, '16 8:15am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, saw about your storms on TV. Hope all is OK. We were supposed to get them bad, too, but ended up not being so. Just a little shower earlier and now the sun is out. Hope it continues this way. Give Flicka some big hug from us!

SlinkySandyMom, how are things at your house?

[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sat Apr 30, '16 9:21am PST 
Morning all

OMD mom is doing a happy dance... Dad found a large local market that sells lots of good stuff they had Dry scallops and maine lobster... OMD... Dad bought mom a pound of the scallops and a pound of precooked lobster claws. The he bought himself a large steak to do on he grill...

Its a little dark and dreary but dad isn't supposed to rain til after 2 so if he starts cooking by noon it should be done and eaten before anyone gets wet
[notify]
  (Page 2124 of 2124: Viewing entries 21231 to 21240)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2115  2116  2117  2118  2119  2120  2121  2122  2123  2124