GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1955 of 1955: Viewing entries 19541 to 19545)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1946  1947  1948  1949  1950  1951  1952  1953  1954  1955  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 2:30pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

Almost embarrassed to say I have had the windows open here and a glorious day in the mid 60sF. Different from last week when it was low teens !

Maiyah.... take care.....

AbbySargeMum... please just stay home if you can. Nothing is so important it cannot wait a week or 10 days .Nothing is worth risks.

No.. we havent seen or heard from him for 18 mths.. no worries.

Sorry to hear about your cousin.

Dont know who/what BJ in Hamburg is I am sorry. If it is what HannaMum says a place to eat.. we have one here but never been.

HannaMum... you would be welcome !

Glad you had a good time with your friends !

Hugssssssssssss for all..........
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 4:56pm PST 
Maiyah is becoming a sweet , adorable companion. She is developing an attitude of true emotions toward us.We are sharing uplifting moments, hugs all.
Little more snow but, not so cold.
Any body eat "crumpets" around here???With maple syrup...
OK, so ,lets have Persian lemons marmalade.....
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 3:25am PST 
Hi all, we are finally seeing the last of the snow - thanks for the wishes for everyone's safety. It was a very scary week, they ran the live local shows all day and night, and not the regular ones that are on. BJ's is a Wholesale Company, like a Sam's Club. I guess they are not in your area - very popular but most is in bulk. I bought a sleigh, reindeer there one year, so cute, still in the basement. Used to put in wrapped packages in the sleigh.

There were some that did not make it, either by shoveling or one or 2 in their cars on the roads and the snow overpowered all. One car was in the ditch and they didn't see it for a day when the emergency was patrolling. Very sad.

Tom has yet to see his mother - still driving bans and she has a hi-lifter coming in to remove the 5 feet of snow out of her driveway. $200.00 but no other way to get to her.

Tom's eye exam is today and we are meeting at Carrabbas for C's birthday as everyone is in a snow free (pretty much) area. Rob's gift to her didn't come but Buffalo has driving ban and they are backed up there and also for deliveries.

Your dinner sounds wonderful, Flickamom, and the stuffing, I think you sent me that recipe. I want to make it, but Fran is making the stuffing if he is able. He wants to do this. Still in the Rehab, only as the snow has them blocked and also at his house. Tom will do most of the cooking and I'll do deviled eggs and pumpkin pie. He is doing the roasted brussells sprouts and fresh mashed potatoes. We have 10 coming.

Glad your lunch was nice Anniemom and always good to get with dear friends. Would love to to and eat somewhere for Turkey Day, we did on Easter a year ago - very relaxing time and no mess.

So sad to read that Sully's friend, Dudley, has passed to the Rainbow Bridge rainbow they were good friends for a long while.
[notify]

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 7:58am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, enjoy those windows open, it doesn't happen too often. We are having rain today and storms tomorrow and it is warm & muggy! I think you probably get more snow than we do. If we get an inch that sticks to the ground that's unusual.

Maiyah, you are such a sweetheart and I know mom & dad love you so much! Never had crumpets but had a Belgian waffle the other day that was fabulous!

SargeMom, glad to hear the snow is settling down. That was such a scary situation. Good luck for Tom's eye exam. Have a fun time at Carrabas (Happy Birthday Courtney), love that place. Lucky you that Tom will be cooking for Thanksgiving. Fly Free sweet Dudley!

I have a periodontis appointment this afternoon.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 2:52pm PST 
Afternoon All........

Yes Maiyah ! I eat real English Crumpets... and as they are "neutral"... its sometimes with cheese or Marmite.. and sometimes with Jam or Honey or Golden Syrup !

Stay safe in the snow

AbbySargeMum... the snow is awful.. some wont be out of it in a week either. The deaths are in double figures too. So sad. Really no point in taking risks ..... Stay in and stay safe

Ahhhh.. no we dont have a BJ's of that sort here.

Glad that you can have C's birthday dinner... and yes there will be many "backups" of all kinds... thankful it isnt the 2 weeks before Christmas.

No worries.. you can honestly make that stuffing any time... Maybe a treat for a roast meal towards March time...

Oh my... good luck with the 10 coming. I have been there.... glad it isnt like that now I have to say !

Didnt know about Dudley.. but then I imagine it was on faceless.. and I havent heard from Linda in ages. Dudley was never looked after properly by his owner.. sad as it is.. he is in a better place now.

Hope Tom's app goes well.

HannaMum... Looks as if our storms will hold off till tonight. Not cold... but certainly a weather change. No windows open today !

Hope your dental app goes well too.

Hugsssssssss for all........
[notify]
  (Page 1955 of 1955: Viewing entries 19541 to 19545)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1946  1947  1948  1949  1950  1951  1952  1953  1954  1955