GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1886 of 1886: Viewing entries 18851 to 18857)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1877  1878  1879  1880  1881  1882  1883  1884  1885  1886  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 7:33am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, wish there was something that would help your pain. Good that you got the yard mowed so that is behind you. Hope the vining isn't too hard on you today. It is cloudy and thunder in the distance. Hanna is staying close.

SargeMom, Chef's dinner and the Comedy Club sounds like a great birthday! We were told that Annie was HW negative when we adopted her. We took her to our vet for a checkup and she was HW positive. They did two tests to be sure. So she had to have the treatment. Other than costing so much, she was fine. I have heard that some dogs have a hard time of it so I guess we were lucky. hug for Tom's mom. I know this must be hard on both of you.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 7:36am PST 
Happy Birthday, Abby Grace!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
Abby Grace

It's a Wonderful- World

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 10:03am PST 
snoopyhamster danceblue dogkissingbig hugflowers Thank you for my partywishes Wishes!! cheerhappy dancedog walk

I had a tiny cupcake and so did Sarge - and we both got a toy, too! woohoo blue dog
lots of fun!

Birthday dinner was very nice and alot to eat, as Italian places seem to be. Then the comedy show was fun and we had desert there. A very nice birthday and a little change from what we usually.

Sun is out but it is cold. Guess some people are off tomorrow from work, Tom is and will play golf, he said.

Tom's mother bleeding and having a colonoscopy and CAT scan, I think. She won't be coming here to stay, probably a rehab after the hospital, depending on what is found.

Went grocery shopping and have Easter things all set. I am making a green bean casserole, deviled eggs and my mother's raisin sauce. Tom will make his mac and cheese and we have Tex Mex corn and rolls, relish tray. JoAnn, Fran's wife, making lemon merange pie. Her mother is coming to eat as she did for Thanksgiving.

Hugs to all flowersflowers for being sweet friends kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 5:57pm PST 
So glad you had a super birthday AbbySargeMum... (and Abby !)

Hoping all goes well for Tom's Mum...Hugsssssssss

Easter sounds good at your house !

Hugssssssss for all....
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 1:54am PST 
Thank you for the wonderful wishes and messages and pictures! Such a sweet group of friends!

Tom's mom has to have a procedure today, has had 2 so far and all clear. She is in ICU - I already sent a post but it got bounced I guess. Also saw Aunt Jo before we knew all this was going on with his mother and took a little flower arrangement to her.

Anniemom hoping your wrist is better. Friends of the boys got engaged, live near Houston. Her brother's wedding was last year and we went to that.

Flickamom, the vine cutting does not sound easy to do. Love the vineyards near Niagara on the Lake - so much to do, they have things going on there.

Endocrinologist follow up this morning. Hugs big hug to all!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 7:21am PST 
Morning All......

AbbySargeMum... dogster was down for a while last night.. Lori left this post in APB after it came back last night...

"..... Dogster, Catster, and all of SAY's properties are having issues. The tech team is working on it.... "

Probably why your post bounced. They came back around 8.30pm last night.. but who knows what problems...

The news re Tom's Mum at least sounds positive. That good. Hoping she is comfortable and they get this sorted.

Hugssss for Aunt Jo.

Hope your appointment goes smoothly today !

Hugssssssssss for all .............
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 8:22am PST 
Mornin'all,

I will be quick this morning. Dogster keeps freezing up on me.

FlickaMom, I saw your explanation about Dogster so I let some that are asking about it on FB know what you said. Everyone is concerned about what is happening. Hope you are doing well today!

SargeMom, POP for Tom's mom. Good luck at the endo!

The Oregon crew may be moving to Des Moines, IA. Son got a job offer yesterday and I think he's going to take it. cheercheer

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
  (Page 1886 of 1886: Viewing entries 18851 to 18857)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1877  1878  1879  1880  1881  1882  1883  1884  1885  1886