GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1977 of 1977: Viewing entries 19761 to 19764)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1968  1969  1970  1971  1972  1973  1974  1975  1976  1977  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 6:43pm PST 
Evening All.....

We had a lovely day for our Wedding Anniversary today Lunch out was good.....

AbbySargeMum.. as I said.. our growing season is short too.. May - July... different reasons to you.

Glad AJ is doing well !

HannaMum... we have Copperheads and Pygmy Rattlers.. and some good guys.

We now have wildfires in several places in the state... nearest was 60 miles away.. we are a tinderbox.

Terri(Bob the stroke mans wife) had left a message just before we got in) had re-scheduled her 2nd cornea op for tomorrow (originally was for the day Bob got taken back into hospital) . Her friend who was supposed to go with her now cant... (HER husband is today in ER with a heart blip) Terri asked if I could possibly go with her(she knows I cant drive her.. but thats not bothering her... ) as they will not do the op unless she has someone with her. SO.. I will be waiting at the gate for her at 5am !

Hugsssssssssss for all..........
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 3:59am PST 
kissingflowerskissingflowers Happy Anniverary, Flickamom and Jay flowersflowerskissingkissingflowers How many years now? You will be a great help to the neighbors at this time. Too many don't want to reach to others in need.

Anniemom, how is your earache - and your crown appt. soon. You haven't mentioned eating anywhere lately and how is your son?

Spiritdad, I have heard that of apple cidar vinegar, and cinnamon. So many things that are helpful and right in your kitchen. The snakes would sort of spook me out but if they keep the bad ones away, then worth it. I had snakes and things at camp, and never bothered me. Mom was nurse there, 2 months we stayed, horse riding camp.

What I also enjoy from the gym is the endorphins - I feel better, especially if I am stressed over something. Also the social aspect. It is me who has to be careful not to over do - lots of older people there. Was talking to a friend at the book sale, she is a huge supporter of the Senior Center, many programs there and she said you can eat lunch, if you want. Nominal charge for it. Maybe worth a look. I will see about the running, seems I am slowing down, there is something called exercise induced as.ma - and I have an inhaler now. Smoking all those years did me no favors. But can't get over 2 miles now. We will see.

Snow snow, glad that the storm was not quite as bad they expected, but still they are not prepared to deal with lots of it. My friends, the JetBlue (now retired FA) is moving to OBX, bought a house, her daughter and family are there and her son is in Cheasapeake with family. She has been on LI for 40 years.

Hope all have a good day - planning a little outing to the Walden Galleria mall today, just to see the new spring things - tired of winter heavy stuff already.
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 7:44am PST 
Mornin'all,

SpiritDad, glad the worst of the storm passed you. I have heard lots of good things about apple cider vinegar but I can't get past the smell. I hate the smell of vinegar. Stay warm by your fire!

FlickaMom, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! partypartypartypartypartyparty Glad you enjoyed your lunch! Hope all goes well for Terri and her husband in the hospital, too. It was so nice of you to go be with her.

SargeMom, my ear feels better...I think it's sinuses...my head is stopped up, too and sneezing. My crowns are Thursday. Son has been on a crazy work schedule so we haven't been eating out as much....mainly things like ordering pizza. I don't think my creaky legs could carry me 2 miles! I know what you mean about the endorphins, they make you feel so much better. I find deep breathing also helps. So glad the snowstorm was not as bad as predicted. Enjoy your trip to the Galeria. I need to get out and look for some spring things, too!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 9:38am PST 
Morning All........

Back from the hospital ... Terri did fine and thats both her eyes done now. Its possible Bob will be home on the 6th... maybe.

Thankyou for the good wishes.. It is 10 years.

HannaMum... Thankyou too for your good wishes !

Hugsssss for all.........
[notify]
  (Page 1977 of 1977: Viewing entries 19761 to 19764)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1968  1969  1970  1971  1972  1973  1974  1975  1976  1977