GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1945 of 1945: Viewing entries 19441 to 19445)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1936  1937  1938  1939  1940  1941  1942  1943  1944  1945  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 7:36am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I'm sure you are enjoying this weather and that the grass isn't growing as fast. We skipped the mowing last weekend and the yard still looks nice. Having 80's in the afternoon is much better than 90's, that's for sure! We finally finished off the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!

SargeMom, hope all is well at your house and Sarge is doing OK.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:50pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

You are too right HannaMum !!! This temp is doable !!

Glad you had the ice cream fun !

Thinking of you AbbySargeMum !

Hugssss for all............
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 3:03am PST 
hi all, rainy here and not warm. got a dent in the refrig and went to get dry ice to see if it would come out - it didn't totally. So looks a little better though.

Tonight is our dinner that got confused before. I bought a Ultimate Chocolate Cake for desert. Tom has to take car for oil change and inspection. I'll walk Abby.

Got up too early, read the clock wrong and decided to stay up.

Our neighbor dad's funeral Monday, nice brunch and they put containers to take things home - son of the grandfather who passed made up packages with the pastries. I said that we have been to weddings that was not as well planned out.

Uncle Frank still has feeding tube, hard for him to talk - I talk to one of the 3 people that take turns being with him at the hospital. He is in a chair, which is good.

Hope you see your friend, Anniemom. And the cake is all gone now. Our scale was out of battery and I was afraid to get on it, but had actually lost a pound or so. The doctor said the D level would drop as the darker days. And Red blood count would keep check on it.

Hard to think it will be Halloween next week. This year has gone so fast.

The growing season must be slowing for your mowing, Flickamom. How is the neighbor that you visit every day?
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 6:42am PST 
Morning All........

Grocery day.....

AbbySargeMum.. look upon the fridge dent as "added character" ... smiles.

Enjoy your Dinner tonight. Forget the scales... why make life a misery ?? No.. I dont like getting on mine.. but it isnt the end of the world as we know it.

Sending good thoughts for Uncle Frank.

Yes.. the Vit D wil drop with Winter.

Yes the grass is slowing..still needs a cut every 8-10 days but better... and now the 4 mths of leaf raking/mulching begins... lol.. cant win here !!

Hugsssss for all........
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 8:14am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, which is the lesser of two evils for you....mowing in the heat or managing leaves in the fall? I am thoroughly enjoying this wonderful weather! Got out and spread Jim's saved coffee grinds in the flower bed yesterday and played fetch with Hanna.

SargeMom, sorry Uncle Frank needs a feeding tube. My dad had one, too, and it's not easy. How did you get a dent in your fridge? Jim and I both get about the same amount of sunlight and his vitamin D is low and mine is normal. I was so surprised that mine was OK because most of my friends say theirs is low.Jim's blood pressure has been on the high side of normal so the doc is putting him on a new med. How is Sarge doing? Enjoy the dinner and ultimate chococale cake tonite! Saw Christmas decorations at the store yesterday.....not ready for all that yet!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
  (Page 1945 of 1945: Viewing entries 19441 to 19445)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1936  1937  1938  1939  1940  1941  1942  1943  1944  1945