Close X
GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2198 of 2198: Viewing entries 21971 to 21977)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2189  2190  2191  2192  2193  2194  2195  2196  2197  2198  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '16 1:36pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

SlinkySandy .... take care in the snow.

HannaMum... so glad Hanna got a good report.. always a relief.

I made French Onion soup as that about all I can fancy right now. I did also make a big pot of Chilli .. will freeze that in portions.

We dropped to 21F last night and todays high is 34F

Hugsssssssssss for all ..........

Edited by author Thu Dec 8, '16 1:52pm PST

[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '16 6:43am PST 
Morning all

Oh Hanna.. Mom says ear matts on Golden's seem to be the worst part about grooming...It seems I always had them no matter how much I got combed and brushed

Mom says her cold is better... slept last night without getting stuffed up Thank dog.

It is a beautiful day outside... but OMD is it cold. Mom say single digits and a wind chill... the landbounds will not be out much today.

Mom did dig out a doggy jacket for Duchess to wear on her trips out so she won't feel like she has to rush to much.

All the gifts are in the mail... Now mom can work on her card list.

Hope you all have a wonderful Day
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '16 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, yes it is always a good thing to get good news at the vet! We are very fortunate that Hanna has been in good health. My precious Annie used to get hot spots so bad but Hanna hasn't gotten any so far. Chili sounds good for a cold. I like chicken noodle soup and hot tea. Maybe a "hot toddy" would make you feel better!

SlinkySandyMom, glad you are doing better! It's 39 here but that is pretty chilly to me.

They were supposed to cut those rotten branches out of the old oak today but since it is so chilly and windy they are planning on moving it to Monday.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '16 2:12pm PST 
Afternoon All....

Just slogging on.

It went down to 18F last night.. but not complaining.. 2 pals in different parts of Canada have -30C

Stay warm and safe both of you. I havent even started the clearing down in the garden.. I guess it will happen when it does.

Hugsssssssssss for all..............
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '16 6:23am PST 
Morning all

We are in the teens this morning. But they are now calling for SNOW!!! Some channels say an inch or two... others are saying LOTS of SNOW!!
Mom is hoping the one predicting an inch or 2 is the right one, cause it will be a long drive to chicago if its more then that

Hope you are all feeling a little better
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '16 6:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, 18 is pretty cold! It is 39 here and I'm cold! Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 70's. Crazy weather! Feel better!

SlinkySandyMom, have a safe trip and hope there isn't much snow. Take care!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '16 2:08pm PST 
Afternoon all........

I the low 40's today and a cold breeze.

SlinkySandy.. the TV always hypes.. use NOAA... the people who actually know the weather.. its their job. This is your page you can bookmark it... it doesnt look good !!

Your NOAA Weather page

HannaMum... I wish it would just make up its mind too !

Hugsssssssssss for all...........
[notify]
  (Page 2198 of 2198: Viewing entries 21971 to 21977)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2189  2190  2191  2192  2193  2194  2195  2196  2197  2198