GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2046 of 2046: Viewing entries 20451 to 20458)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2037  2038  2039  2040  2041  2042  2043  2044  2045  2046  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 7:36am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have cooler mornings (very nice change) but afternoons are HOT! Stay cool!

SandyMom, I don't know Talker's mom except through Talker & Banners posts. I'm sure she is very sad right now. Are there any other dogs in the family? Enjoy your walk.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 12:09pm PST 
Afternoon all.....

Hot and overcast and humid....

SandyMum and HannaMum.... Take care and stay safe

Hugsssssssss for all......
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is 72 and sunny here this morning only going to the low 90's. Enjoying it while I can. Some exciting news.....I saw on FB....Darbi got a rescue Bully. Her name is Rosie Bea and she is precious. I will try and send you the picture to your e-mail. I never can get the link to work right here.

SandyMom, hope all is well at your house!

[notify]

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 7:56am PST 
Morning all

No Hanna ...Talker and Banners! were the only pups in the family.. they did have a kitty, but he is also at the bridge.... I hope they decide to adopt a new pup, but not sure if and when that will happen.. right now they are Taking care of Grandma and the baby niece so they have a house full even without a furry one

Pretty day here today.. Mom and Dad went for breakfast... Now I think they are just gonna chill for the rest of the day
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 1:16pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Would be nice if MamaD would post about Rosie here. I hope Abby Grace is doing ok with a new dog .

Thankyou HannaMum for the email and letting me know.

SandyMum... Exhausting heat and humidity and nothing moving outside.Heat index takes us over 113F

Hugssssss for all........
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 5:25am PST 
Morning all

Looks like it is gonna be nice here again today.. the humidity has really dropped and its only gonna be in the 80's. Dad has the day off, so mom is trying to convince him that it would be a good day to go for a long walk thinking
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 7:54am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, was hoping your hot temps would settle down a little. Wishing the best of luck to Rosie and hope she and Abby Grace will be fine together.

SandyMom, hope Talker will come back and post as an angel. I will miss them. Enjoy your long walk!

Oh my....Jim fell yesterday while fertilizing the front yard. Nothing seems to be broken but his shoulder is pretty sore. I think he pulled some muscles so he took a muscle relaxer last night and was able to sleep OK. At least he fell in the grass and not on the cement like I did before and broke my shoulder!

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 12:13pm PST 
Aftenoon all........

OH HannaMum... gentle hugsssss for Jim !!... well at least nothing is broken.... but heck it shakes you up !

SandyMum.. horrible hot and humid with a heat index of 120F.. hating this.. I wanted to pressure wash the house.

Hugssssssss for all..........
[notify]
  (Page 2046 of 2046: Viewing entries 20451 to 20458)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2037  2038  2039  2040  2041  2042  2043  2044  2045  2046