GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2217 of 2217: Viewing entries 22161 to 22168)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2208  2209  2210  2211  2212  2213  2214  2215  2216  2217  
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Feb 18, '17 5:04am PST 
Good morning all.

Mom says she is gonna try the paper she just needs to convince dad that it will work.

We had a lovely day yesterday... should be even nicer today and tomorrow.

Not really sure what the plans are, but mom is sure will involve being outside most of the day LOL

hugs for anyone that needs one
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Feb 18, '17 8:00am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom

SlinkySandyMom

Hope all is doing well. It's a busy morning!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Feb 18, '17 7:22pm PST 
Evening all......

SlinkysandyMum.. just buy it and use it... thats the convincing !

HannaMum.... pretty day here.. did a bit outside and tidied in the Little House(big garden shed on top of the storm shelter which is underground)

Hugssssssssssss for all..............
[notify]

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '17 5:54am PST 
Good morning all

OMD it was so nice yesterday.. Mom actually got a light sunburn she was out so long LOL...

Gonna be another nice day here again today... but most of the yard work is caught up so any time outside will be just to enjoy the weather.

Mom and Dad looked for straw and couldn't find it so mom is thinking Dad will get the paper for her to try. She doesn't go shopping alone because she doesn't drive so she has to convince dad its worth it, before she buys it.

Anyway.. Hope you are having a good weekend...
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '17 7:19am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it was pretty here yesterday, too! Today is cloudy and humid, tomorrow will be storms. My azaleas look so pretty right outside my window...the bush itself doesn't look so good but the flowers are beautiful.

SlinkySandyMom, wow...you got a sunburn. I used to sit out to get some sun but now some of my meds make my skin blotchy if I do that. My husband isn't driving much lately because of his weak legs. I do drive but only around the neighborhood....I will not drive the freeway!

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '17 1:53pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

Dont get burned.. not even a littel.. pleaseeeeee do wear a sun block ! Skin cancer is real.. and serious.. dont take risks.

High for the day was 75F.. sigh.. now getting cooler and Thunderstorms due later...

I so want real winter back...

Pottered about outside.. Snowdrops and Violets and Spring Beauties flowering.

Hugsssssssssssss for all..........

Edited by author Sun Feb 19, '17 1:53pm PST

[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '17 5:50am PST 
Good morning all

Supposed to be warm again today, though it's overcast right now.

DAD has the day off for Presidents Day... No plans to do anything, just a lazy day LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful day
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '17 7:16am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I don't think we really had a winter this year. It's raining and storms expected later. How is Jay doing?

SlinkySandyMom, enjoy the lazy day.

[notify]
  (Page 2217 of 2217: Viewing entries 22161 to 22168)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2208  2209  2210  2211  2212  2213  2214  2215  2216  2217