Close X
GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2164 of 2164: Viewing entries 21631 to 21636)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2155  2156  2157  2158  2159  2160  2161  2162  2163  2164  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Aug 25, '16 5:21pm PST 
Evening All.......

Over 100F again... I have so much to do outside and just cant be out there.

SlinkSandy Mum.. you can still make soup and purree with the toms !

OH HannaMum !!!!!!!!!!! Poor Jim.. apart from anything else it so shakes a person up. Hoping you can get the glasses mended and Jim can get some pain help

Hugssssssssssss for all.........
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Aug 26, '16 6:53am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, Jim is doing better than expected. Thank goodness nothing was broken but he will have the shoulder checked at the doc today. It is OK unless he tries to lift it high. It could be a rotator cuff injury which he had some time ago on the other shoulder. He is moving rather slow!

SlinkySandyMom, hope all is well there.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Aug 26, '16 8:19am PST 
Morning all

Hugs for Jim

Just found out the realty company that we rent from has a new Rep... supposedly the one that controls this area has quit... So now mom needs to deep clean cause they want to stop by and see the place and make sure there isn't anything that needs doing and so forth...

So if we aren't about or only stop for a quick visit don't panic... she anticipates the visit will be sometime next week... at least hoping, so we can get it out of the way

I'll try to bring some more chocolate when we aren't too busy BOL
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Aug 26, '16 1:46pm PST 
Afternoon All........

HannaMum...Glad Jim is doing better and hoping its just bruising coming out. HUGSSSSSSSSSS

SlinkySandyMum... I might be asking why they need to redo a check that has already been done a matter of a very few months ago.. but I also know you have to tow the line.... but I might still ask AFTER the visit.

Hugssssssssssssssssssssss for all......
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '16 6:40am PST 
Mornin'all,

SlinkySandyMom, I'm glad nobody is coming to check out our house. My carpet could definitely use a deep steam clean! I'm sure the visit will go just fine. Just keep the chocolate handy!

FlickaMom, Jim had his doc appt. yesterday. It's not a rotator cuff injury, thankfully! He got a cortisone shot and is feeling better already. The x-ray guided spinal injection will be done the end of September. How is Jay doing?

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '16 6:51am PST 
Slinks in with a wagon full of chocolate

Morning all. Dark dreary wet... good day for cleaning..

Mom is gonna make a big seven layer dip for the weekend so she won't have to worry about meals... just clean snack and watch movies in the evening

Flicka mom... I guess the new person just wants to get and idea of what each of her new responsibilities looks like now. Not a real big deal, mom really should spend more time cleaning anyway... this just puts more of a deadline on some of the cleaning BOL
[notify]
  (Page 2164 of 2164: Viewing entries 21631 to 21636)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2155  2156  2157  2158  2159  2160  2161  2162  2163  2164