Close X
GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2210 of 2210: Viewing entries 22091 to 22096)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2201  2202  2203  2204  2205  2206  2207  2208  2209  2210  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '17 4:10pm PST 
Evening all........

We had some thunder with the rain last night as the temps were rising. We had a much needed 1.5 inches of rain.

SlinkySandy .... hope you can stay warm and safe.

HannaMum... its cos the temps are going up and not down as they should.We were lucky the thunderstorms didnt get bad last night.

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssss for all..........

Edited by author Mon Jan 16, '17 4:18pm PST

[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '17 6:35am PST 
Morning all

Foggy and wet here this morning..just an all around icky day... but at least the ice is gone

Mom just read about pauline going to the hospital last night at the All paws bulletin group... we put a paw on Bears page and posted at her FB page...

Dog with her breathing issues mom hopes its not pneumonia.

Dad had a class in Chicago this morning.. mom hopes he made it in time it was so foggy this morning when he left...

Anyway.. Hoping all here are doing well.. will check back into All paws bulletin later to check for updates on Pauline
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '17 7:17am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, we are expecting rain today and tomorrow. Right now it is drizzly and warm! Glad you got some needed rain. We do need some, too.

SlinkySandyMom, I don't think I know Pauline or Bear. Could you send the Dogster link? hug

Well, we got a flat tire yesterday. Need a new tire so I'm going to Discount Tire after my dentist appointment! What fun!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '17 7:38am PST 
Morning all...

HannaMum.. I am sure you do know Steve.. that is Webster and Ringo angel's Dad ... from Pawsome Pages. Pauline is his wife and types as Dusty the Puppycat.

Hoping she is going to be ok. There was a nasty scare with her before at the time Webbie and Ringo were dying...

Have posted on Bear's page and emailed. have known them both 10 years... the best of the best people.

SlinkySandy.. glad you weather is doing better !

Today is Jay's birthday... we have planned just a small grocery shop.. then he wants his birthday dinner at Red Lobster !

Broken cloud and sunshine coming through. Its now 36.5°F and high 40's forecast.

Hugsssssssssssss for all.............
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '17 8:02am PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY! Have a great time at Red Lobster!

partypartypartyparty
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '17 6:59pm PST 
Quick update...

Bear's and Dusty's Mum Pauline is doing better.. but still in hospital. Papa Steve is feeling a little better and is home.

hughughughughughughughughughughug

Thankyou HannaMum !! We did ...

Jay had the Admirals Feast (Prawns, Scallops,Clam strips and Flounder) and I had the Harbour Bake (Lobster ,Mussels,Prawns,Scallops on a bed of Linguini). He had Chocolate Lava Cookie and Ice-cream and I had Apple Crostada and ice-creamfor dessert.

Honestly... we have brought enough home for two days meals !
[notify]
  (Page 2210 of 2210: Viewing entries 22091 to 22096)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2201  2202  2203  2204  2205  2206  2207  2208  2209  2210