GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2001 of 2001: Viewing entries 20001 to 20005)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1992  1993  1994  1995  1996  1997  1998  1999  2000  2001  
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 6:11am PST 
Morning All

Both Mom and Dad are counting Down BOL

Mom loves Maine...

There is a lot of snow, but there are so many good points that Mom just can't imagine retiring anywhere else

Unless DAD makes chief the longest he will be in is Jan 2018. But DAD says he is tired of playing so even if he makes chief most likely he will still retire then.

We have one transfer left. Dad is really looking to get us back at least into the northeast by the end of this year... then just 2 years til we can move home.

Edited by author Sat Apr 18, '15 6:14am PST

[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

Got to be quick this morning. We had a MONSTER storm last night! Jim & I are headed out to clean up....limbs and twigs all over the place. A really big limb from the oak tree came down. Also, son from NC is in the hospital for pancreatitis. He just happened to be here visiting his girlfriend when he had an attack. He will be OK but could use some POP. I will go see him later.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 2:16pm PST 
Sanka.. you let them free range... that was begging the hawk to take them.. and yes.. they can take without leaving a trace.

You simply cannot let them free range !!!!!! You arent cursed.. you just arent doing it as you need to. Pen them.. cover that pen.. free range will NOT work....

Afternoon All.......

Sandy... my longtime friends on Dogster the Levi Paws family... their Dad was Chief.. did their final move over to VA.. Tim retired 18 mths ago... and now has a 2nd life.. he went in young and did 20+ years.... They are from PA.. but he was in WA alot of the time.. when he wasnt at sea.

There is a good life after retiring.. its worth going for as soon as you can. Jay was able to get out at 55.. and loving it.

HannaMum.... those storms were coming at a fair whack too ! Was watching them on the radar. BGlad you are ok.. now for the clean up !

Nice that your son can go back and forth so often... but bad to end up in hospital !! Wishing him well !!

Hugsssssssssss for all..............
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 2:34pm PST 
Forget the top bit above.. was in a different forum big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 5:24am PST 
Morning Flicka...

Mom thought for a minute we had invisible friends or at least invisible posts...

Dad will be 52 when he retires...

Of course DAD is a workaholic so Mom is sure he will still plan on doing something part time afterward, but at least we will be home

Looks like it is gonna be a lovely day here today....
[notify]
  (Page 2001 of 2001: Viewing entries 20001 to 20005)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1992  1993  1994  1995  1996  1997  1998  1999  2000  2001