GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2028 of 2028: Viewing entries 20271 to 20277)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2019  2020  2021  2022  2023  2024  2025  2026  2027  2028  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 6:57am PST 
Pam, just thinking about you and hope your beautiful boy can be brought home today to be where he belongs. I am really busy with the girls but I will try and stop in when I can. I know how very sad you must be right now hughughughug

Sandy, hope you are doing OK.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Lucas (My- Gentle- Angel)

Did I hear- cellophane- crinkle?

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 9:59am PST 
Black Pearls together dear Rocky.... Thankyou

HannaMum.. no worries.. enjoy the Gkids.

Today its really setting in.

Yesterday was pure exhaustion (I hadnt slept since Sunday night)and the need to get things done properly.

Today... its just raw. You have all been there.

Flicka is looking and unsure too. Even though he saw it all.

Just a day at a time for now... its a familiar road

Hugsssssssssssssssss for all........
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 12:37pm PST 
Thinking of dear Lucas and family. It is hard on little Flicka, bless his heart. hug

Edited by author Thu Jul 2, '15 12:38pm PST

[notify]

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 6:42am PST 
hughughughug kissing
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 11:21am PST 
Feeling very sad about little Lucas hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 1:00pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

Phoned the Vets and asked when the crematory was bringing Lucas back to them as when we took him to the Vets on Wednesday they had told me "Thursday or Friday" . Lass at the Vets checked and said the crem was closed today and therefore it would be "Monday or Tuesday". To say I am not happy is a small understatement .

My beautiful Little (not so little) Alien.... least here people dont think you are stupid to be hurting like this.

Flicka is getting lots of fuss and cuddle... well even more than usual... smiles.

Oh and for fun..we had T Storms and nearly 3 more inches of rain in the early hours and more to come for a week.

Thankyou for being here both of you.... means alot.

hughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Fri Jul 3, '15 1:01pm PST

[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 2:06pm PST 
wave

FlickaMom, I'm sure Flicka needs those cuddles about now...and you, too! I'm so sorry you can't get Lucas' remains until next week. I'm sure he will be safe until then. I have Annie's little wooden box with birdies on the front on the fireplace hearth. She is always with us. hughughug

Hi SargeMom/Rocky! It's so good to see you!

Hope Sandy is doing OK. Pam, please let me know if you hear anything. I haven't been on the computer much since the girls have been here.

Smooches for each and every one and all the angels, too! kissing
[notify]
  (Page 2028 of 2028: Viewing entries 20271 to 20277)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2019  2020  2021  2022  2023  2024  2025  2026  2027  2028