GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2235 of 2235: Viewing entries 22341 to 22347)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2226  2227  2228  2229  2230  2231  2232  2233  2234  2235  
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Apr 21, '17 6:14am PST 
Good morning all

OMD it is a nice day though cold and our pictures are finally showing. If the day keeps going like this it will be a good day LOL

I really hope that Flicka mom is having good weather where she is so that she can enjoy her vacation.

Mom hasn't decided what she is gonna do today, but it will probably include cleaning something.

(*hugs*) to anyone that needs one... and paws crossed that more of the site is fixed today...
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 21, '17 6:59am PST 
Having electrical problems this morning. I will check in later! xoxo
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 22, '17 6:54am PST 
Mornin'all,

SlinkySandyMom, your picture with the question marks looks like me! We got the electrical problem fixed...$200.

Hope FlickaMom is having fun!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sat Apr 22, '17 7:01am PST 
Morning all

Mom added the picture... she wanted to see if adding and changing pics would work... some of her friends have lost a few wanted to see if they could re-add them

Really pretty day here today, but still cold. Mom is hoping it will warm up some soon she so wants to get her garden going
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sun Apr 23, '17 5:45am PST 
Morning all

Got some more seed spread yesterday. Mom says now she has to convince DAD not to mow it til at least a couple of months.. No sure she will be able to convince him though once it starts growing

Pretty day here today.. Mom slept in she really wanted to get up, but her body just did not agree. Getting old simply is not for wimps BOL

Hope everyone is having good day...
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Apr 23, '17 7:30am PST 
Mornin'all

SlinkySandyMom, ditto on getting old! confused It's chilly and windy here this morning but the sun is shining. I see reports on another forum that FlickaMom has a cold. Hope she is feeling better.

Send chocolate!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Mon Apr 24, '17 5:32am PST 
Morning all

(*hugs*) for Flicka mom... Hopefully its not bad enough to ruin her trip

DAD took the land bounds to work with him today... He has the whole building mostly to himself so they should have a fun day.

Mom is gonna work on packing upstairs. She doesn't like to go up and stay too long cause Ridge can't really get up the stairs so she has to come down to check on him and then drag herself back up BOL

Mom also plans to sit out for a bit and get some sun.. Looks like it is gonna be a beautiful day

Hanna mom hope you have a warmer day today
[notify]
  (Page 2235 of 2235: Viewing entries 22341 to 22347)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2226  2227  2228  2229  2230  2231  2232  2233  2234  2235