GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2029 of 2029: Viewing entries 20281 to 20285)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2020  2021  2022  2023  2024  2025  2026  2027  2028  2029  
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '15 7:40am PST 
FlickaMom, sending hughughug and big hugbig hugbig hug for you and Flicka. I know how hard this time must be for both of you...and Jay, too. Day at a time and you will make it through.

SandyMom, I hope you are doing OK. When you can, give us updates. We are concerned about you.

Hi Rocky and SargeMom.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '15 12:33pm PST 
Afternoon all.....

The heat index takes us up to 120F....

Was going to mow.. but even I am not that stupid

RockyMum.... I know... I just want him home. Hoping for Monday.. but probably Tuesday. THANKYOU for being here.... it means alot

HannaMum.... Thankyou too.... just here looking after all of us... Hoping the Gkids are being good to you.

SandyMum.. HEAL and GET WELL !!!

Hugsssssssss for all..........
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '15 7:55am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, oh my....120 degrees is awful! I think our heat index was about 106 yesterday. My outdoor time consisted of feeding the birds and walking to the car. Hanna likes to go lay in the sun and I don't see how she does it. After a few minutes I make her come in even though she probably would have stayed out longer. Do you think they know when to come in by instinct? I do hope you put off the mowing a little longer. The girls are staying with daddy and girlfriend right now and went to her sister's for swimming and fireworks yesterday. I'm enjoying my quiet time! Lucas big hug

Sandy, hope you are doing OK. Thinking about you.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '15 10:51am PST 
Afternoon all.....

Well.... the grass and weather doesnt give a toss if its too hot.. it has to be cut... I keep it short to keep the snakes away more. We also have more storms coming and deluges. Never been known in OK this weather.

So... like it or not.. I have to go mow today.

HannaMum.. personally I wouldnt let Hanna stay out long in the heat. They also dehydrate. Its not the same as us.. but she doesnt need to be out for long.

Glad you are getting some peace !!

Just getting through the days... helping Flicka too.

Hugsssss for all .........
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '15 5:22pm PST 
Mowed......

Just about exhausted
[notify]
  (Page 2029 of 2029: Viewing entries 20281 to 20285)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2020  2021  2022  2023  2024  2025  2026  2027  2028  2029