GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 9 of 1945: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:06am PST 
I dunno how to get Buh-ens into the party... this is crazy! She should be allowed to come to a party in her honor... maybe she can just post through Spike or Fiona?

HI BUH-ENS I LUB YOU!!!! WELCOME TO DA PARTY!! I HOPES YOU ENJOYS EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! (Iz yelling in case you aren't near da puter) party party snoopy wave dancing cheer
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:06am PST 
Hi Mr. Barney and Dancing Coconut Paw and Mama Kat - good to see you all - wavesnoopyparty
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:07am PST 
Is she a Plus member, Hayden - is that the reason she can't get in??
[notify]

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:08am PST 
Tank, it's pretty dreary here - more snow for tomorrow -
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:10am PST 
Well, we sent Winston the information right away - plus yesterday was his One year since that Menu foods thing and his Acute Renal Failure - he sure is a survivor and he loves a party !!partysnoopycheerwavewavecloud 9 Love WINston
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:10am PST 
I have contacted the dogster people to ask if they could let her post... hopefully they can do something frown
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:11am PST 
I don't think she's a dogster plus member, but she doesn't have to be do access the Party Time forum, I don't think?
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:15am PST 
I'm sure Big WIN will love to join us! We sent him an invite too, so hopefully he'll stop by soon smile

I hope Arthur can come too... we haven't sent him an invite yet.

We're so glad this many people have showed up so far!!! We knew we could count on our dogster pals to throw a great party!!

party
[notify]
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

No....I think this forum is for everypup so I don't understand why she couldn't attend. Good thinking to try HQ Hayden.way to go Hope they let her come.

Rocky.....MORE SNOW??eek I haven't watched the weather. I was hoping the snow was done.

Hi Miss Coco, Mr. Barney and Typing MAMA Kat.wave There is tons of yummy food here. It is bulldawg/dog heaven....that's fur sure.
[notify]
Little Moe,- Always- 2002-2008

I shake my tush,- therefore I- am...cute.

Thanks for the invite. We are here for Buttons!!!!!!!!cheer
[notify]
  (Page 9 of 1945: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]