GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7 of 1964: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:49am PST 
Rocky - you are Always drooling - Labs - food = Drool laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:50am PST 
Where is the party girl, we sent her a little something - what a cutie - too bad she lives so far from me - well, I could get there from LV I guess way to goway to go
[notify]
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:52am PST 
I talked to ernie a few times since his surgery, he was feeling pretty good!

I'm gonna help myself to another dogarita and whip up some strawberry doguris!! And some bully temples for those who don't drink alkehawl!
[notify]

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:54am PST 
Yes, our Ernie is a great guy - he'd enjoy the party snoopycheer
[notify]
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:54am PST 
I hope the pawrty girl comes cuz I would love to meet her. I also stopped by her page.
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:55am PST 
That's good, Hayden - we love our friends to be doing ok after surgery -

well, gotta try those peanut butter cookies of Tank's .... snoopydancing
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:55am PST 
We let Little Moe know about the pawty too, he's been doing pretty good -cloud 9dancingwave
[notify]
Spike

Born to have- fun!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:56am PST 
hay pawtiers,

dis da tyke an' gramma buh-ens wanted me to tell yoos dat she cants gets on here cuz she hasent been a member long enuf yet. she over dere waving her pee pads like an angry circus monkey. i telled her i wasent goin to da pawty without her but i lied. hee hee shh summone pass me da pupperoni pizza pleese laugh out loud
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:57am PST 
These Dogaritas are really yummy - wow - waiting for Arthur to show up and do the pole dancing - he's pretty famous for that - oh, just thought, better tell Sassy about the pawty....off to post to Sassy wavewavewavewavewave
[notify]
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:59am PST 
Hi Spike.....I'm Tank and please give Grandma Buttons a big sloppy smooch from me. Too bad she can't come.frown

Here's a cookie for you to give her. Peanut butter....yum!!wink
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 1964: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]