GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 5 of 1945: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Chevy

snorting ,- grunting chevy

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:12am PST 
partychevy would luv too go to the party
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:19am PST 
Hi Rocky and Sarge stopping to say hi - we're off to spread the word of the party !! partysnoopywishes
[notify]
BabyGirl

I am an Army of- One...mess!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:23am PST 
wavewavewavewavewave Hey Tank, Hayden hows about some more Dogarettas, I just made up and broughts about ten gallons ob thems and thoughts we could makes up a fountain like at our Eye ob the Tiger two pawrty. What you fink guys.
[notify]

Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:23am PST 
BOL Phat E......small world.laugh out loud Yep....we know Pittsford some.
I don't know where Powers is but I know of some other fantastic cider places!!!winkwink

waveRocky!!!
[notify]
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:24am PST 
waveBaby Girl.....good idea. Let's make a fountain. Where is Ernie? I need a fountain climbing pal.big laughlaugh out loud
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:25am PST 
Hi Tank and Hi Baby Girl - we're trying to post this in a few more groups for Hayden partysnoopy
[notify]
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:28am PST 
waveSarge.....that sounds like a good idea!!!way to go
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:34am PST 
We sent one to Arthur and to Winston, too - off again to see who we missed....
[notify]
BabyGirl

I am an Army of- One...mess!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:34am PST 
wavewavewave Hayden I dropped bys to says hi and leabe the dogaritas I made and see what else we needs to keep dis pawrty going like the Eye Ob The Tiger Two Pawrty. So tells me what all you finks we might be needings and I will runs out and picks up some ob it and get back soons as I cans. We wants this bash to be ones ob the bestest for Buttons. I also needs to get the word spread at a couples ob places some ob the Girls hangs out.... So gibes me a list and ifs you finks ob anyfing else just calls me on my cell ok.cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
Phat E. Dawg

Sleep, Eat,- Sleep, Play. in- that order!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 9:38am PST 
The more the merrier!! I think we'z shud keep dis par-tay goin foreva!!

Buh-ens has touched many of our lives... she's a true inspiration!!

I aspire to be as crotchety, cranky, feisty and lovable as Buh-ens when I am her age!! smile
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 1945: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]